Mothership Zeta Crew ¿Romance? Referendum

Nylonathathep

Mothership Zeta Crew Romance Options  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to implement a romance system?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I don't care.
    • I'll decide after you finish the main plot and all characters are shown, you lazy bastard!
  2. 2. Preferred Female

3. 3. Preferred Male

Twilight? Self abuse? Kurosawa fans? What kind of people have I fallen in with?!?

Brazil does have some of the best looking women and the she-males are pretty hot too. Err... TMI.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight? Self abuse? Kurosawa fans? What kind of people have I fallen in with?!?

Brazil does have some of the best looking women and the she-males are pretty hot too. Err... TMI.

I'm the twilight / Kurosawa fan

do not hate the player hate the game :3

I know brazilian women are very good looking, but unfortunately most of them, not all of them mind you, are as dumb , or maybe dumber, than a hammer, as in you would be beter off talking to a door, and also this majority that I speak of is superficial as a river with 2 centimeters of depth, in conclusion they're narcisist superficial and have preferences for the beach playboy steriotype or as I said the justin bieber kind of "guys". But I would be very wrong to say that all of them are like that, since in all groups there are allways members that spread from the common behavior or pattern.

@jezdamayel: I know, I know, but sometimes it's hard to understand, when you see yourself getting far from the social accepted pattern it is obvious that you'll suffer the consequences for it, in my case, I'm very far away from the expected social pattern for a person of my age, and from my Country of course, therefore I suffer the consequences for making this choice, but every day I practice a fake smile and a few laugths on the mirror ,even before having breakfast with my parents, so that the ones that try to pull me down whon't get the satisfaction of knowing that it makes me sad, and that it makes me angry, hell, not even my parents know.... but you're right, we must hate the game, and not the players, no matter how hard it is.

I know brazilian women are very good looking, but unfortunately most of them, not all of them mind you, are as dumb , or maybe dumber, than a hammer, as in you would be beter off talking to a door, and also this majority that I speak of is superficial as a river with 2 centimeters of depth, in conclusion they're narcisist superficial and have preferences for the beach playboy steriotype or as I said the justin bieber kind of "guys". But I would be very wrong to say that all of them are like that, since in all groups there are allways members that spread from the common behavior or pattern.

@jezdamayel: I know, I know, but sometimes it's hard to understand, when you see yourself getting far from the social accepted pattern it is obvious that you'll suffer the consequences for it, in my case, I'm very far away from the expected social pattern for a person of my age, and from my Country of course, therefore I suffer the consequences for making this choice, but every day I practice a fake smile and a few laugths on the mirror ,even before having breakfast with my parents, so that the ones that try to pull me down whon't get the satisfaction of knowing that it makes me sad, and that it makes me angry, hell, not even my parents know.... but you're right, we must hate the game, and not the players, no matter how hard it is.

it is proper to hate the " players" as well

most of the time it is best not to say it to their faces XD

Over all my years i have had to learn to ignore most people and all the vomit they spew.

Okay the real question is : Should Bethesda hire you? or When are you going to apply for Bethesda?

But sense you aren't asking that then here's my take.

I'd really like to see your work completed; however I chose I don't care because I don't think you're a lazy bastard. Your work goes above and beyond what many say is possible.

I chose CAC Tanaka because I think she's a fun character. Not only that she's just adorable.

I chose Seraph Eligor because he's a very quite person. And it would be interesting if he of all people would take romantic interest in the female Commander. To me the Harkin is someone you'd see coming. He's too much of a professional for that. Eligor is the quite type that can keep a secret.

But that's my take on the romance scene. I think you can do it. However I also like the idea of the romance being an addon that can be initiated by calling the selected lover into the office and saying something like "There's something I think you should know"...

But that's only my take. I have a sci fi story I need to get back too. Later.

And good luck with your work.

Yeah! Another vote for Tanaka. Good job!!

You people voting for Harkin as a love interest for a female commander... FOR SHAME!! He's to old, like in his 50s. It would only work if The Commander had a daddy complex.

Yeah! Another vote for Tanaka. Good job!!

You people voting for Harkin as a love interest for a female commander... FOR SHAME!! He's to old, like in his 50s. It would only work if The Commander had a daddy complex.

people can vote for whoever they want. no need to shame anyone... I am closer to his age range anyway XD

edit: too many ever -s = removed.

Edited by jezdamayel

I feel like I have to weigh in on this if only because Nylon and I were joking around about it....

First, I wouldn't mind voice acting Eligor again for a romance mod; in fact, based on the early votes, I thought I was going to have to! But it looks like the polls are swinging in the other direction again towards Harkin. I'm sure Nylon wouldn't mind doing the voice acting for it either; either way, the voice acting talent is available.

It's been really fun watching the polls all the same; it seems like players are voting along the characters who have the most recorded lines.

I feel like I have to weigh in on this if only because Nylon and I were joking around about it....

First, I wouldn't mind voice acting Eligor again for a romance mod; in fact, based on the early votes, I thought I was going to have to! But it looks like the polls are swinging in the other direction again towards Harkin. I'm sure Nylon wouldn't mind doing the voice acting for it either; either way, the voice acting talent is available.

It's been really fun watching the polls all the same; it seems like players are voting along the characters who have the most recorded lines.

you can take my spot of you like. i think i would like to hear that <3

when i first was told about this.. i went to see and went "oh my...."

I voted I don't care as the first poster said, Romance in a game is always kinda off putting to me I don;t know why. Anyway! Good to see you BACK!