⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Belief in Free-Will Has Made Us All Naïve Psychopaths

templeofninpo

I don't think you really have a sound theory for which to debate. I think you're in the dark and gave it only a meager amount of thought. I think you may have read into what you have read and think what found is absurd.

Do you have no light on the subject you can share from persons who have already reasoned with a topic of similarity in another lifestyle, say, Military Training? Or one of the youth organizations that trains children until they are adults? Some groups who have had members teaching that were unfit to be trusted, but just the same managed to get by unnoticed until they were themselves found endangering the lives of the group members children for the soul purpose of taking over? A coup d'etat.

I think you're trying to find some reason to explain for yourself what you think is a recognizable trait from your own naive introspection.

Would you mind sharing some of the authors works you have read and begun to compile your own theory via?

I don't think you really have a sound theory for which to debate. I think you're in the dark and gave it only a meager amount of thought. I think you may have read into what you have read and think what found is absurd.

Â

Do you have no light on the subject you can share from persons who have already reasoned with a topic of similarity in another lifestyle, say, Military Training? Or one of the youth organizations that trains children until they are adults? Some groups who have had members teaching that were unfit to be trusted, but just the same managed to get by unnoticed until they were themselves found endangering the lives of the group members children for the soul purpose of taking over? A coup d'etat.

Â

I think you're trying to find some reason to explain for yourself what you think is a recognizable trait from your own naive introspection.

Â

Would you mind sharing some of the authors works you have read and begun to compile your own theory via?

Through logical consideration I've discovered magic isn't real. I forgive the bad mojo you are attempting to spread. Until beginninglessness is conjectured self awareness is mechanically impossible. AKA to be proud is to not understand how motion works.

I don't think you really have a sound theory for which to debate. I think you're in the dark and gave it only a meager amount of thought. I think you may have read into what you have read and think what found is absurd.

Â

Do you have no light on the subject you can share from persons who have already reasoned with a topic of similarity in another lifestyle, say, Military Training? Or one of the youth organizations that trains children until they are adults? Some groups who have had members teaching that were unfit to be trusted, but just the same managed to get by unnoticed until they were themselves found endangering the lives of the group members children for the soul purpose of taking over? A coup d'etat.

Â

Â

Through logical consideration I've discovered magic isn't real. I forgive the bad mojo you are attempting to spread. Until beginninglessness is conjectured self awareness is mechanically impossible. AKA to be proud is to not understand how motion works.

Any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic.

I have no clue what point you are trying to get across though......

Free-will is a con to make the people susceptible to a belief in evil which, in turn, makes them susceptible to instigation. A slave collar.

We divine. What we call 'choosing' is divination. With all available data we move with best course towards peace. Issue is some people think peace can be attained via lying.

Free-will is a con to make the people susceptible to a belief in evil which, in turn, makes them susceptible to instigation. A slave collar.

We divine. What we call 'choosing' is divination. With all available data we move with best course towards peace. Issue is some people think peace can be attained via lying.

Humans don't want peace. We LIVE for conflict. We THRIVE on conflict. If there is no conflict, one will be invented. There will never be peace.

Humans don't want peace. We LIVE for conflict. We THRIVE on conflict. If there is no conflict, one will be invented. There will never be peace.

Every horrible thing done has been for peace or the frustration of not having it.

Or for wanting something that someone else has......

Every horrible thing done has been for peace or the frustration of not having it.

Pugilism, martial arts, Baseball, basketball, futball, football, soccer, tennis, badminton, checkers, chess, Chinese checkers, Ropes and Ladders, Hungry Hippos, Tiddly-winks, darts, golf, Crochet, etc., etc..

Which of the horrible things done to others in your opinion is the worst?

Nah I think templeofninpo is right ... that we seek a peaceful direction so to speak based on our subjective views.

Which I think you could just call the action of that "Entropy" . Because everything everywhere is in the action of doing it. And us humans with our illusion of freewill , are not outside it.

If we need explanations for chaos and conflict ... I think they can be found by stepping back to observe a larger picture ... therein I postulate we would see the actions of entropy at work no matter what the case may be.

Or for wanting something that someone else has......

That would be wanting a "Piece of the Pie" :laugh: