*snake voice* bye!

ohGr

ill be short and simple, im leavin permernantly, ive completely lost interest in morrowind and been put off my many things related to morrowind or any of that medievil stuff.

so bye everyone, have a great time, and theres a few things ive always wanted to say but i cant due to risk of being striked or even banned, but ill say it...haha!

Adios...don't think I'll be missing you. Oh, just so we don't get a repeat of your "last post" I've kindly entered you into the "Banned" member group. Talk about getting the special treatment.

*bows to Dark0ne's wisdom*

*Laughs at the fact that the n00b thought his goodbye post was important enough to be called news*

I like it.

Oh, and if you manage to read this somehow, we won't miss you.

So long, don't let the door hit you on your way out, look out for the flying pikes, etc.

*Suggests an addition to the n00b head pikes in the dungeon*

You know, I never understood that expression...

Actually, the guy was actually gaining an IQ point or two on these forums for a while... Too bad he had to, for just a second, snap like a man of twigs. Normally, I would give my moderator privledges away to see someone considered as a n00btard banned... However, in this case, I sort of regret not only his being banned for one outburst, but that neither I nor a good portion of the forums even got to know what happened.

...So... Darky... I guess that means you can give me my moderator privledges back...

You're right Mr.Bastard (in some areas) - the guy was ok when he wasn't acting like a noobstick.

Can't say I recall you ever being a moderator MB...so sure, I'll give your non-existant mod powers back :P

You're right Mr.male without a father (in some areas) - the guy was ok when he wasn't acting like a noobstick.

Can't say I recall you ever being a moderator MB...so sure, I'll give your non-existant mod powers back :P

Yeah I agree actually. He was actually doing quite well for a while there, but he kept losing it for some reason :P

Archived