Dark0ne; are you still with us?

Deleted54170User

Support, or a member of the staff does not seem able to comply to my question about DP in our Wallets.

MrMason? MrMason Replied with this link < Please see:�https://help.nexusmo...nts-faq#WhenAre>

The link in the response that is supposed to open a page to Help and faq's doesn't. It goes to forums.nexusmods and does not share any direction to a thread or a post to answer my question.

And now! I write...

February 10, 2020 Monday at 10:20 AM MST.

I see that 1 (one) point has been added to the active points to my Wallet to spend. 113 had been pending since last year. Why only 1 (one) DP? Why are the rest, the 112 DP still pending. Explain!

I hope you are well. Your response suggests that you are not well or healthy. Are you developmentally disabled?

I only ask because I am concerned for your health and the health of those who are Administrators of NexusMods; because it appears you are mentally exhausted, wasted, or your mind isn't able to fully address a simple answer to a simple question; without redirecting my attention to another page; which in this case has no direct thread or post, and no link to FAQ's with notes available to provide any kind of an answer.

The original question: Why are the 113 DP still pending?

I will not haunt you any longer if you're a member of the old Order of the Developmentally Disabled (or whatever name that is politically correct now).

I reason and what I think makes me desire a more comprehensible answer in response from someone who is not someone who is clearly not fully awake or responsive and possibly not a person who feels they can be held responsible for any muck up.

So I repeat myself with a new question then.

Why are the remaining 112 DP still pending from last year?

Hi Pagafyr ... I enjoy your posts in the Lounge.

The way that the DP are awarded is that they are always delayed by three months. So this month the DP from Oct 2019 are awarded (or perhaps distributed would be more accurate). That happened this morning and sometime soon the report for how many DP will be pending for Jan 2020 will be posted (it always lags a while behind the DP award notice, so for that interim you'll only see the previous two month's pending totals).

I think I read that Dark0ne is taking a well deserved vacation ... hopefully some place warm.

Wow! That's really screwy like a Disney cartoon bunch of phoowie. I wouldn't get caught dead at the Disney Imitation Towns and Villages while they are still cleaning up the serious waters filth left by the regular seasonal tourist uncleaned as of yet, by their poor water filtration systems.

If it is the seasonal tourist time Spring/Summer in the Disney World Park nearest to Mr. Scott on a calm windless day via the breeze from the smell of the waterways, especially near those other villages and town with motor boat transportation and will probably remind him of gases from last night's fish and chips at the Polynesian restaurants on the fake shores of the Island.

There were 113 DP pending until I notified Support yesterday in 9 February 2020.

You say, You get October DP moved in January.

I should have received November in February then, but that hasn't happened.

Today there was 1 DP moved to the Wallet from October as of 10 February 2020 with 112 DP pending; still.

I can see all the DP pending back to January 2019 all the months with DP incoming aren't showing numbers to the effect of about 25 DP which I received so I could spend it. None display the numbers to the amount of 112 DP. Which as I understand the rules says they are associated to Unique Downloads. After a regeris check the system makes to assure they are not duplicates or some other mysterious trick that used to fool the computer. A trick apparently some people took advantage of so people could get more than they earned.

But the Team at Nexusmods wrote that they fixed that. Now there is no question to the authenticity of Unique Downloads and allowance DP's; and I have 112 DP pending because of all the Unique Downloads each month. But the not all of the 112 Unique downloads from 2019 January, February, March, April, and July as well as October of 2019 now paid up for now, November, December, 2019 do not add up correctly, and January 2020 has not been added to the Incoming list as of yet.

When is Nexusmods going to pony up for January, February, March, April, and July 2019?

Hi Pagafyr ... I enjoy your posts in the Lounge.

The way that the DP are awarded is that they are always delayed by three months. So this month the DP from Oct 2019 are awarded (or perhaps distributed would be more accurate). That happened this morning and sometime soon the report for how many DP will be pending for Jan 2020 will be posted (it always lags a while behind the DP award notice, so for that interim you'll only see the previous two month's pending totals).

I think I read that Dark0ne is taking a well deserved vacation ... hopefully some place warm.

After reading your profile and the latest comment your wrote; well then; you've probably forgot about the buttering up you gave me so I quoted your post so you can see it. :wink: I'm sure you were trying to make me feel assured that all is well with the problem I am having with... :blush: I may as well not say what the problem is, you can read it again; or it may just confuse your day more.

Now; if you'd like I have a book that supports our old minds and keeps fully capable faculties of our minds functioning to the fullest. :excl: Your mind may be functional as before, but you aren't using it like we used to. :sad: Via the book I read you may find out why you aren't remembering. :blush: I won't need the book anymore because it shocks us so we begin to realize why we become forgetful. :woot: If all goes the way things appear to be I'll wouldn't mind being as forgetful as you suggest you are. Only for now; I truly am aware of forgetting, because of what I read.

Seriously! :armscrossed: So I have a method to make sure I don't let real mental issues go unnoticed because all my routine faculties are always reviewed and won't be confused with illness or injury which may need medical attention. :wacko: The things that happen to us as we age is just what the book describes. But it doesn't have to if I keep practicing certain brain exercises. :psyduck:

Like this one. To remember a new acquaintances name, so you won't forget it, find some distinguishing point of interest about them that will remind you of them each time you see them. Make up a cartoon like image that reminds you of them when you see them, keep it to yourself and don't laugh if you make up a funny cartoon image in your head or you may end up making an enema instead. Eventually the cartoon image fades and will be gone, even so, you will remember them then when you see them.

I'd gladly sell you my copy for two hamburgers on Tuesday. If you don't remember I can offer it to you on wednesday thursday and friday for two more hamburgers a day until you remember to take it from the table where we eat lunch. Me and Brutus Popeye's friends could join you down by the dock at the Hamburger Stand.

Oh! I hope you realize I am serious about the book, and the mental trick. Just not so serious I am not having a little fun while I am writing to you.

Support, or a member of the staff does not seem able to comply to my question about DP in our Wallets.

MrMason? MrMason Replied with this link < Please see:�https://help.nexusmo...nts-faq#WhenAre>

The link in the response that is supposed to open a page to Help and faq's doesn't. It goes to forums.nexusmods and does not share any direction to a thread or a post to answer my question.

And now! I write...

February 10, 2020 Monday at 10:20 AM MST.

I see that 1 (one) point has been added to the active points to my Wallet to spend. 113 had been pending since last year. Why only 1 (one) DP? Why are the rest, the 112 DP still pending. Explain!

I hope you are well. Your response suggests that you are not well or healthy. Are you developmentally disabled?

I only ask because I am concerned for your health and the health of those who are Administrators of NexusMods; because it appears you are mentally exhausted, wasted, or your mind isn't able to fully address a simple answer to a simple question; without redirecting my attention to another page; which in this case has no direct thread or post, and no link to FAQ's with notes available to provide any kind of an answer.

The original question: Why are the 113 DP still pending?

I will not haunt you any longer if you're a member of the old Order of the Developmentally Disabled (or whatever name that is politically correct now).

I reason and what I think makes me desire a more comprehensible answer in response from someone who is not someone who is clearly not fully awake or responsive and possibly not a person who feels they can be held responsible for any muck up.

So I repeat myself with a new question then.

Why are the remaining 112 DP still pending from last year?

MrMason replied with a link that unfortunately got truncated by the forum. See here: Donation Points FAQ

That being said, your reaction is, of course, completely uncalled for. Suggesting that a member of staff - or any user for that matter - is "developmentally disabled" over this is way over the line and unacceptable. Please familiarise yourself with our commenting guidelines which, naturally, apply to PMs and support tickets as well. Commenting Guidelines.

Thanks.