Not A Request But A Statement: I'm Done Making Mod Request.

KingDevin94

On your HGEC request (or perhaps it would be more accurate to call it an installation problem) I explained what your problem was, and how to correct it.

This is frustrating. I, and other modders, look at these forums regularly. If you look at my mods, several of them were done by forum request, but I am a low skill modder. I cannot 3d model, I cannot quest mod, and I cannot script, so I am unable to make a lot of the things people want. I also have a full time + job, and a family to worry about, yet I still try to squeeze in requests if they're within my ability. I am certain I'm not the only one in this situation, so to just decide none of us care is not only false but insulting. How many flies do you expect to catch with salt?

This is frustrating. I, and other modders, look at these forums regularly. If you look at my mods, several of them were done by forum request, but I am a low skill modder. I cannot 3d model, I cannot quest mod, and I cannot script, so I am unable to make a lot of the things people want. I also have a full time + job, and a family to worry about, yet I still try to squeeze in requests if they're within my ability. I am certain I'm not the only one in this situation, so to just decide none of us care is not only false but insulting. How many flies do you expect to catch with salt?

Entitled people expect to be given everything they want because in their mind they're so special they deserve it.

Entitled people expect to be given everything they want because in their mind they're so special they deserve it.

are you a mooder or spammer

@jmanumber1 Also I forgot too mention I have a short attention span and plus I'm autistic I know my words don't sound like much but unfortunately I am.

You shouldn't be gaming. You should be on life-support :rolleyes:

I have post-traumatic stress syndrome/disorder. I don't suffer from it, mind. But my entourage does.

Why is everyone on this forum sub-section so toxic?

The place is called mod requests yet the answer is always the same "Learn how to mod or ur lazy!"

If people wanted to learn how to mod they would instead of asking for mods.

If the answer to mod requests is "do it yourself" then this forum becomes completely redundant and would be removed if it was anywhere else. I'm not saying that should be the case, but in most other circumstances when a forum becomes unfunctioning due to a community having no interest in it, they are typically removed. It seems to only exist like it was mandatory to have it.

And that's such a shame. I want this place to succeed and thrive, but many others don't seem to understand that mod requests, means requesting mods, not telling people to mod for themselves.

Is it, not in itself lazy to tell someone to stop being lazy because you don't want to do a mod for them? I'm not saying you should perform the task of completing all mod requests made but if you're only coming here to complain about others, are you really using this place appropriately?

To you people who say anyone can mod you guys need to take this into consideration not everyone can mod and for different reasons somepeople don't have the skills to mod even if they watch tutorials like me also when I mean I have a short attention span I mean I have a hard time paying attention to things that I don't really care about like I never really cared about studying or watching tutorial videos or anything that has to do with learning cause I don't care about learning I only care about spending my time playing games that I enjoy also you all need to think about that not everyone has the time to mod cause they either have to work or have a family to take care of if you people can't take that into consideration then you guys must be very ignorant.

Also I do realize that maybe I was having a wrong attitude when I posted this but I'm not going to apologies for anything I've said cause I know how most communities are no matter how many times someone apologies people will still hate on them and claim that an apology is not enough and they use there apologies as a weakness so that people can attack them by acting so cruel to them and I know that its not going to be any different here so go on ahead hate on me all you want but its the truth and no matter what cruel hateful things you say to me I will not care It will not bother me cause I know that I am better than that so go ahead hate me loath me be cruel to me its all not going to work on me.