Obama: Worst president in the last 100 years

MrJoseCuervo

I can't tell if this guy is a very dedicated troll or if he's actually as uneducated as he sounds.

It gets that way when dealing with people with a left wing bias. such as Obama/Biden supporters. It's hard to imagine that any normal, functioning adult could be that ill-informed, but, like a parent who is trying to teach a child right from wrong, it's important to keep trying.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets that way when dealing with people with a left wing bias. such as Obama/Biden supporters. It's hard to imagine that any normal, functioning adult could be that ill-informed, but, like a parent who is trying to teach a child right from wrong, it's important to keep trying.

It's hard to imagine that any normal, functioning adult could be so ill-informed as to make meaningless gross generalisations.

at first i was surprised about these people and that they really exist in numbers - even in right wing circles. but this is not a just a small minority. at least in the u.s. millions of people still support such crude stuff and capitol storming. talking about other ones bias without recognizing their own shortcomings regarding common sense and how obviously misguided they are. this is sad and we all know what might follow...

On one point at least we can agree. The vile, divisive and sometimes violent rhetoric of Democrats inevitably led to months upon months of riots and terrorism, and the latest farce with this impeachment scam will only serve to make matters worse.

I to fear that America is being forced by the Democrats and their cabal into heading down a very dark path, with only one resolution, and that is very sad. Pitting neighbour against neighbour or even family member against family member is truly evil.

On one point at least we can agree. The vile, divisive and sometimes violent rhetoric of Democrats inevitably led to months upon months of riots and terrorism, and the latest farce with this impeachment scam will only serve to make matters worse.

I to fear that America is being forced by the Democrats and their cabal into heading down a very dark path, with only one resolution, and that is very sad. Pitting neighbour against neighbour or even family member against family member is truly evil.

Adding a bunch of faux-intellectual blather to it doesn't change the fact that you are just saying "Democrats keep saying things that make me mad, and that makes it their fault I will start killing Americans to shut them up"

You realize that you could end the division whenever you wanted by just moving over to the Democrats side, right? Oh, but you won't do that? Cause you think that the things you believe in are more important than unity? Well, how about that, huh?

Adding a bunch of faux-intellectual blather to it doesn't change the fact that you are just saying "Democrats keep saying things that make me mad, and that makes it their fault I will start killing Americans to shut them up"

You realize that you could end the division whenever you wanted by just moving over to the Democrats side, right? Oh, but you won't do that? Cause you think that the things you believe in are more important than unity? Well, how about that, huh?

Well, I'm not a fascist, racist, narcissistic white supremacist, so why would I join the Democrat party? The party founded, and sopported by such? The Democrat party hasn't done anything to help anyone but themselves for virtually their entire existence.

You could always disavow those things, and start believing in personal and individual freedom and responsibility and join the Republican party. That too would end the division, and at the same time make the world a better place for everyone.

And now we have Biden talking about removing some of our second amendment rights. He wants to ban "assault rifles", high capacity magazines, and bring about 'universal background checks'. This is one of the main reasons I did not vote for him. He wants to implement a bunch of laws that will make zero difference. The folks selling guns to people that should not have them, are already aware they are breaking various laws, adding another isn't going to change a thing.

And now we have Biden talking about removing some of our second amendment rights. He wants to ban "assault rifles", high capacity magazines, and bring about 'universal background checks'. This is one of the main reasons I did not vote for him. He wants to implement a bunch of laws that will make zero difference. The folks selling guns to people that should not have them, are already aware they are breaking various laws, adding another isn't going to change a thing.

I thought that bill (or those provisions) were stopped? Along with things like the $800 per year weapon registration fee, and the "public" gun registry (put simply, a "shopping list" for criminals who want to steal guns) It also doesn't address the fact that a majority of gun deaths are caused by pistols not rifles.

I did agree with the mandatory gun safety "training" session. Although if they went back to teaching that stuff in schools, it probably wouldn't be required. Even in the little country village I grew up in (in Australia, where gun ownership was/is far less prevalent) we were required to join the Army Cadets Core (kind of a cross between America's ROTC and the Boy Scouts/Girl guides) And learn Gun Handling, Safety and Marksmanship.

Ah yes, the classic "Laws don't ever stop criminals, so why bother" excuse that, curiously, never seems to stop conservatives when it comes to abortions, weed, or voting.

Well, I'm not a fascist, racist, narcissistic white supremacist, so why would I join the Democrat party? The party founded, and sopported by such? The Democrat party hasn't done anything to help anyone but themselves for virtually their entire existence.

You could always disavow those things, and start believing in personal and individual freedom and responsibility and join the Republican party. That too would end the division, and at the same time make the world a better place for everyone.

Hey look, its an attempt by a conservative fascist to pretend the Southern Strategy never happened. Can you name a single thing after 1965 that the GOP has done for anyone but themselves, in their sociopathic single minded lust for power?

Ah yes, the classic "Laws don't ever stop criminals, so why bother" excuse that, curiously, never seems to stop conservatives when it comes to abortions, weed, or voting.

Hey look, its an attempt by a conservative fascist to pretend the Southern Strategy never happened. Can you name a single thing after 1965 that the GOP has done for anyone but themselves, in their sociopathic single minded lust for power?

The government banned drugs too, we see how well that worked.

And this is just a case of the dems wanting to look like they are "doing something", even though they are very well aware that it won't make any difference at all. As Perraine pointed out, long guns in general account for about 3% of ALL gun crime. The so-called 'assault weapons' are a sub-set of long guns, which means their percentage is even lower. Likely less than 1%.

Now, there are literally millions of guns in civilian hands here in the us. But, because a few folks use them for ill, NO ONE can have them? What about the thousands, if not millions, of owners that have never used their weapons in a crime? Are we going to punish everyone for the actions of a few? By that reasoning, we should ban cars, as cars kill just as many, if not more folks, than guns, every year. They are also used in mass attacks. So why are we not banning cars?

Biden also wants to allow folks to sue the manufacturers, for the actions of people they have no control over. So, if joe blow shoots someone, the victim, or their family..... can sue the folks that made the gun??? Where is the logic in that? It's a blatant attempt to simply keep guns out of civilian hands. Can I sue GM if some drunk guy in his Chevy injures me, or kills one of my family members? Why not?? If I can't sue GM, why should anyone be able to sue any other product manufacturer?

The laws biden is talking about are most certainly an infringement of my second amendment rights, and you can bet that if it actually passes, it will be challenged. (and if the supreme court actually deigns to hear the case, it will be struck down....) The rest of the laws he wants to pass are just making things that are already illegal, even more illegal...... If some guy is selling guns illegally, do you really think it is going to change anything at all, if it comes out that there is yet another law he is breaking? That's just stupid.

The end goal here is to disarm the general public. Several dems have flat out stated that. They know they can't just ban them all outright, so, they are going to do it a little at a time.

Thing is, if biden manages to ban a segment of weapons, what happens with the huge number of them already out there? As most of them are considered 'long guns', they don't need to be registered, and most aren't. If the dems expect folks to just meekly turn them in for the few bucks they will give you for them, they are going to be rudely surprised.