Not finding any mods

Heartgrave

It seems that it is ONLY searching for the games that show up when I open nexus mods, yet I have many games on my PC that uses nexus mods. If I let it run, no games found, if I quick startup, no games found. Complete lies! I should be able to manually add my own games or it should find the ones I have already on my PC. "NMM needs to know what games you have installed on your system in order to continue." Yeah, well it didn't find any fallout, ff7, pillars of eternity II. All bought through Steam. You have a LOT more games with mods on your website than what NMM shows on it's opening window. Why the limitation?

EDIT: Please change topic to "not finding any games" not mods....

Edited by Heartgrave

Are you talking about NMM or Vortex?

Because support hasn't been added yet for all 900+ games.

Third line of the post, "NMM needs to know what games you have installed on your system in order to continue."

Are you talking about NMM or Vortex?

Because support hasn't been added yet for all 900+ games.

Third line of the post, "NMM needs to know what games you have installed on your system in order to continue."

Yes, I read that, however, in the Vortex Support forum, many people call Vortex NMM or Nexus Mod Manager

I'm afraid you're using Nexus Mod Manager, which has not been supported since December 2016.

I would advise you to either migrate to Vortex/MO2 or if you NMM is not up to date, try the latest version.

Otherwise you'll need to report the issue here: https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/issues