Mod authors: Ordering your images

Dark0ne

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having trouble rearranging them. I added new images and now my orders messed up. I go to my image page and get it fixed but nothing is happening on the actual file page. Hope to see whatever's causing this to get fixed.

You need to disable any script blockers you might have on your browser/PC software.

@Dark0ne

the problem is the images go to the bottom, even if you upload a new image, nothing will change on the mod page.

can you please fix the arrangement? the newer images should go to the top of the list.. not on the bottom...

i mean at least second from the top... it's annoying to get your latest uploaded images on the bottom...

can you PLEASE make it work just like before? but with the arrange function.. where the new images goes next to the primary image? and not in the bottom?

hope it can be fixed :)

Have a good day guys :)

Edited by Loshirai14

hmm loshira that seems wrong new files/images should always be at the end of the list in case you accidentally upload something you shouldn't have like say those cheerleader/bikini pics you took in the powder puff game in high school or something even worse

so long as there's the four buttons needed to arrange any list your set (move to TOP;BOTTOM;UP ONE;DOWN ONE) yes you have to click an extra button to make a picture primary or first after primary but take it from someone used to SLOW connections better this way than the other and a lot easier to code

• 1 month later...