⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Textures not showing in bodyslide.

alanq64
Go to solution Solved by acharizarde,

just started using vortex and i'm just getting back into the pc side of gaming. i have the correct bodyslide exe installed on vortex but when i open it there are no textures. maybe i downloaded the texture files in the wrong place? i would appreciate any help.

vortex 1.2.15

windows 10

x64 system

16 megs ram

when i open bodyslide through vortex or open it with a shortcut on my desktop, the textures do not load.

i'm trying to load a screenshot. just getting back into pc gameing after 20+ years.. lots to learn and re-learn.

the textures load in game but i can't modify them in bodyslide. vortex is installed on my C drive. fallout and the destination folders are installed on my D drive. i have cbbe, bodyslide and 6 other cbbe related mods installed at this time.

the textures load in game but i can't modify them in bodyslide. vortex is installed on my C drive. fallout and the destination folders are installed on my D drive. i have cbbe, bodyslide and 6 other cbbe related mods installed at this time.

A BodySlide support forum is the best place to go, as rmm200 has recommended. In the meantime, you may want to check BodySlide settings to see if you have the correct game and data paths.

I checked and the path is right.. i've posted on LL, still waiting for a response. Thank you.

Do you also have your

TARGET and START IN in the Bodyslide Dashboard thing set properly?

Here's mine, yours will differ of course

TARGET - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\BodySlide x64.exe

START IN - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide