Load order advice

nallik876

Now test the game and tell me your results. These steps are the minimum you have to do whether you have crashes or not. They're recommended. If you still have crashes, you may want to reduce the number of your mods. But we'll get on that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this load order exactly as it is:

P.S: The Open Freeside mod you are using, is very demanding and I would suggest uninstalling it. But unfortunately its author says it cannot be uninstalled. Even if you turn it off, there are gonna be problems with your current saved games. Only with a new game you may be able to get rid of it.

P.S 2: Also, because you are using several mods that alter your HUD, like Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm, The Mod Configuration Menu.esp and Primary Needs HUD.esm, I suggest that you download the Unified HUD Project and install it.

I modified my load order to this one, but you seem to be missing a few mods. Are you only including those mods on the load order list because their position on the load order is more important?

Yes, if you see at the middle of the text document, I wrote "ALL OTHER ESPS". I meant all other esps go here. Their load order isn't important, at least for the game stability.

Now test the game and tell me your results. These steps are the minimum you have to do whether you have crashes or not. They're recommended. If you still have crashes, you may want to reduce the number of your mods. But we'll get on that.

So far so good. But now whenever I start a new game, all of the NPC's faces are white. Their skin colors and body proportions are correct, but their heads are pale.

Try to reset the Archive Invalidation. Open up Nexus Mod Manager, go on tools and remove Archive Invalidation and then re activate it.

Now you can try disabling one or more mods to see if you get the game more stable. An alternative but time consuming method would be to merge some of the esps together into one single esp using FNVEdit.

Now you can try disabling one or more mods to see if you get the game more stable. An alternative but time consuming method would be to merge some of the esps together into one single esp using FNVEdit.

I think I'll try and merge some of my mods. Which ones would you suggest I merge to increase game stability?

I would try to merge all the WMR esps. But only the esps. Don't tinker with the esm at all. Then I would merge the "More Perks" esps and maybe the "Advanced Recon" esps. Note that you have to know a thing or two about FNVEdit to do that. If you need any help just tell me and I will help you when I can. Reading the FNVEdit manual should help too.

I would try to merge all the WMR esps. But only the esps. Don't tinker with the esm at all. Then I would merge the "More Perks" esps and maybe the "Advanced Recon" esps. Note that you have to know a thing or two about FNVEdit to do that. If you need any help just tell me and I will help you when I can. Reading the FNVEdit manual should help too.

Alright, I'm trying to merge the WMR DLC esp files into the WMR vanilla esp file. I added the WMR vanilla file as a master to the WMR DLC files and now I need to change the form ID's but am confused on what I need to change it to. For instance, the form ID of the first recipe in the WMR vaniila file is 49000ADD, and the form ID of the first recipe in the WMR gun runner's arsenal file is 4B000ADD