Would it matter IF ...

jjb54

Guest deleted34304850

just a question for you, given you're a pro debator, who, I assume lives for a nice mass-debate, how does one debate absolute and utter bullshit that you simply make up on the spot?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question for you, given you're a pro debator, who, I assume lives for a nice mass-debate, how does one debate absolute and utter bulls*** that you simply make up on the spot?

I would point out, that everything he said is easily verifiable by simply going to the FBI website, and such. Not to mention that the non-statistical claims he makes, are also documented in numerous locations, and not just Right-wing sites.

Guest deleted34304850

just a question for you, given you're a pro debator, who, I assume lives for a nice mass-debate, how does one debate absolute and utter bulls*** that you simply make up on the spot?

I would point out, that everything he said is easily verifiable by simply going to the FBI website, and such. Not to mention that the non-statistical claims he makes, are also documented in numerous locations, and not just Right-wing sites.

show proof or be quiet.

show proof or be quiet.

HEYYOU - is spot on ... just go to the FBI website and it's all verified, DOD - DHS and so on ... FACTS are easy to come by and verified.

But hey, see ... that's one of the problems ---

* Some people do NOT like to do their own homework and yet accuse others of being "Spoon fed" ...

... accuse them of being "Spoon fed" by Fox ... without any real proof or evidence. Just a blanket emo-dismissed response.

* Some people do NOT like FACTS given and will deny they even exist ... with weak and/or emo attitudes and responses.

You just kind of proved it, if you stop and think about it?

. o O ( Just saying ... )

yes, the facts that are fake facts until someone points out what the real facts are! it is just exhausting to debate while fake or manipulated facts are spreaded.

you shoud debate with chris wallace as trump tried to do.. and this was just an interview. after that it is crystal clear what the facts are! but i'm not sure if this is relevant for trump fans. probably and sadly not.

yes, the facts that are fake facts until someone points out what the real facts are! it is just exhausting to debate while fake or manipulated facts are spreaded.

you shoud debate with chris wallace as trump tried to do.. and this was just an interview. after that it is crystal clear what the facts are! but i'm not sure if this is relevant for trump fans. probably and sadly not.

Erm, the FBI does indeed post 'real' facts....... Why would you dispute that?

i've never said a word about the fbi. so why do you ask ?

please just do not work with imputations without any base.

the quote says nothing about fbi so what is your post and your question about ?

it seems you do the same what trump so often does. you put different informations into one mix while using your strange product to impute what you think you understood from your mix and present it as a new fact (that is no) and a related question.

is this the way you think a debate works ?

it seems you do the same what trump so often does. you put different informations into one mix while using your strange product to impute what you think you understood from your mix and present it as a new fact (that is no) and a related question.

I pointed out in a previous post, that the statistics he was touting were easily available on the FBI website, then you come along and decry his facts. What am I supposed to think?

I pointed out in a previous post, that the statistics he was touting were easily available on the FBI website, then you come along and decry his facts. What am I supposed to think?

.. and I affirmed that HeyYou was correct and that is where I got my information as well as - DHS and DOD.

I hate to say this, but xrayy .. but you are proving my point and I'll quote it again:

But hey, see ... that's one of the problems ---

* Some people do NOT like to do their own homework and yet accuse others of being "Spoon fed" ...

... accuse them of being "Spoon fed" by Fox ... without any real proof or evidence. Just a blanket emo-dismissed response.

* Some people do NOT like FACTS given and will deny they even exist ... with weak and/or emo attitudes and responses.

Plus, is it really all that hard for you xrayy to do a little bit of homework? We told you where you could find the information.

Maybe you are afraid to, because you will see what you don't want to read / hear?

. o O ( Just asking ... )

jjb54, your self implied feeling that i accused you (what i didn't) should not prevent you from watching the video. in this video you see an man who do not like facts apart from his own alternative facts. ignore it or not.

a fact is a fact not more and not less even if you post a 1000 times from your point of view or in a wrong context. if you work with chosen and isolated numbers and values as a fact ignoring the circumstances or the eye opening context, you may think in your bubble the numbers are meaningful but in true life - taking all surrounding informations into acount - you will easily see that the isolated facts have a complete other meaning.

this is the reason why i posted the video. so watch it and after that tell me if you prefer trumps bubble or if you are able to leave it and if you are willing to put things in the meaningfull context instead of isolating them until you can support some crude theories with it.

apart from trumps ability to detect an elephant which makes trump clearly superior to biden he is also a master in putting things out of a meaningful context in a trump bubble isolated context which means even if his statements are comedy for normal people he thinks (in his contextless bubble) that he made a great statment.

the sad thing is, that apart from everyone who is able to identify not only an elephant but this manipulation to generate alternative facts there are still people who do not understand this obvious manipulation. again: i recommend you the video and i hope you understand who has to do his homework!