Help with Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl

ZetaCrossfire

Hey folks, I've been googling this issue for hours now and can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

I want to download mods for stalker on to vortex. When I clicked the game on vortex it made me download an extension. I've confirmed the extension is there, but the game disappeared off of the unmanaged games list and I don't see it under my managed list.

I download mods off nexus for stalker and it goes to my current manged game of skyrim and I don't have an option to switch it to stalker. How do I change so the games go to shadow of Chernobyl? Do I need to create a manage game myself or what? Thanks guys

*to add*

I didn't see this before but it says "Game extension not loaded." But when I go under extensions it shows that it's downloaded.

It also says that I'm missing the "requiredfiles" what's that? I own the game on steam and have played it after installation so I know the game's there.

Yes I have. I'm thinking about just reinstalling vortex but I want to wait to see if anyone else has had this issue.

Well, you're the first person that's asked about Shadows of Chernobyl in this forum EVER, so....you might have a long wait.

I suggest turning off your Antivirus and reinstalling Vortex, or if you're using Windows Defender, turn of "Controlled Folder Access" and reinstall Vortex.

Sometimes during installation, an AV program will block a part of Vortex from installing properly.