Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

Wow really a really long post.

Now what can i say : I'm only registered since March 2012 but every day i checked this site,search of many many many and may mods,happy about the nice news and videos which are shown here.

WTF it's one of my primary internet sites and the best mod site that i know. :)

And many other incredible things i like it on this very very wonderfull mod site.

ENDORSE ! ENDORSE ! :)

Edited by Aronir

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, think the Nexus sites are a miracle of ingenuity and tenacity. I have nothing but respect for what you guys do, and the Nexus sites have added innumerable hours of enjoyment to my life. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! And, I didn't find the blog boring at all - pretty interesting actually.

@Dark0ne

I find your values quite admirable - a lesson to us all.

NEXUS ROCKS!!!

Well Robin, I didn't think it was too long a read at all. I read every word and gotta say my level of respect for you and appreciation for your vision has been elevated to a new level. If people focused a little more on their passions in life and a little less on their financial fortitude they'd realize a greater state of gratitude (myself included here). I'm grateful to be a member of this Community and honored to support The Nexus by being a Premium Member.... such a small price to pay really for what I've gained here.

Thank you Robin.

A few times you've refered to your blogs as rambling and boring, they're not. It's nice to hear from the mind behind the Nexus. You and your staff are the heart of what most see only as a web site, I like knowing that it's got a strong and healthy pulse and that gamers are behind it. You are right, corporate interests wouldn't have the heart the Nexus does. I thank you for it.

I don't understand half of what you say in this text cause I'm not really good in english, but any way, thanks for the Nexus, all these sites are very helpful and you guys are awesome. Buyed a lifetime membership a week ago, don't regret it. And I never had any problem with the sites. Edited by FullMetalPizza

It's really cool to get these big updates about things going on with the site, thanks for that. I can relate to a lot of the issues you've talked about. The site I write for is in a similar situation with doing our own ads and not making the money we should for our size, it really gets annoying. We also do all the behind the scenes stuff ourselves and there is never a day off it seems. I'm happy you want to keep hold of the reigns though and not sell out to investors - that really changes a business.

There's only one thing I can say...

Thank you! Thank you for all your hard work. I'm looking forward to seeing this site developing even further. As a modder I coudn't even imagine using other sites, as Nexus is simply the best there is in my opinion :)

This has given me new appreciation for the Nexus sites.

I'll admit I curse madly at the Nexus whenever a page doesn't load properly. I even start to throw things. But then, a few seconds later, every time, I remember the reasons why despite all of that, I still use the Nexus.

The Nexus is a brilliant site. I wouldn't even consider using the Workshop for my Skyrim mods anymore with all of the features added to the Mod Manager and the site itself. The Skyrim Nexus is unsurpassed.

As soon as I've bought a new graphics card(I've been saving up for a long time so I'm afraid you'll have to wait :P), I'll be buying a Premium membership for a year or two. :)

P.S. Yeah, I think I do have anger management issues... :/