Forum upgrade complete, still some work to do

Dark0ne

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new dark skin (Underground?) is much easier to read and more ascetically pleasing than the previous one was - to my baby blues. Good choice! Preferring the white up to now, I now prefer the dark (life is change yeah?). Evidently, the image/avatar controversy reflects a permanent change to the images on the forums and not a bug/issue which remains to be mended. As I received a message that I'm not authorized to change my avatar when making the attempt from fo3nexus, it's unclear to me at this point if the Nexus sites will follow suit when all is said and done. If so, I guess I'll have to conjure up a new single image to cover both due to my animation not functioning properly at the reduced size. Meh, it didn't turn out as perfectly as I had hoped anyway.

Does this fix the constant logging out issue that was going on? As in, even when we were still logged in, it would... proceed to log us in every minute or every other link click? No amount of browser fixes (cache delete, cookie fixes, even uninstalled both chrome and firefox and started fresh) did nothing to fix it.

I eventually just had to stop browsing the forums and tell everyone on my mod's page that to just comment on the mod and I'll reply back, instead of PMing me, as it was the only way I could reliably do so..

just wanted to report that the site is getting worse since the forum updates, its very very slow loading the site. most of the time it will not even try toload, like its crashing. and the nothing can be downloaded most of the time, i try to download anything and i get this error, Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to fs1.nexusmods.com. ive only downloaded one mod today, and it took 15 minutes toload the site then 5 more to start the download. all other websites are working great like facebook, steam workshop and twitter, this nexus site is the only one giving the errors. i downloaded the Vampire Eyes mod only, Edited by TheClawOfAVulture

I can only see 12 friend's photo's of friend's in my Profile area now. Most of 12 are deliquent and I barely ever see them comment anymore. I like to visit all of the 64 or so, some went missing long ago, once a week at least.

How do I get all their photo's back on my Profile page?

Where did all the Premium members selections go?

I am refering to one's like the one where we had the ability to view 40 posts in a page on the forum.

Now I am only able to see 10 post's.

Click on "Friends" in the left-hand column under your picture -- your friends should all show up for you or anyone else visiting your profile page (even those who barely comment :biggrin: )

I can only see 12 friend's photo's of friend's in my Profile area now. Most of 12 are deliquent and I barely ever see them comment anymore. I like to visit all of the 64 or so, some went missing long ago, once a week at least.

How do I get all their photo's back on my Profile page?

I'll sure be glad when things finally sort themselves out. I've been unable to use the forums for more than a few minutes at a time since it came back up. Gateway and File Not Found errors abound in both Chrome and Firefox and the forums are totally unusable for me because of it.

Edit. Oops! Spoke too soon. Can't even navigate to the next page of comments here now.

Edited by Nofsdad