Forum upgrade complete, still some work to do

Dark0ne

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job! As always, you keep us informed and up to date. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

I'm still in orientation phase. but I noticed something. Every time I try to go from main forums to the last post of a topic, I end up somewhere in the middle of the topic, idk if this was planed that way, but if it isn't, then please note it on your "Make users happy" to do list.

I know such changes leave some troubles in the aftermath for fixing and I know you are hard working to fix every issue we report.

So far I can say I'm very please on speed increase of the forums site. Some new features, placements and improvements are really smart, other I liked to use, I'm still searching for.

Thank you, I appreciate your efforts and hard work to make the site better.

Can the text size for the forum titles and forum thread titles be made larger? The new version has made them smaller, and as a result, difficult to read and navigate through. CTRL+ to zoom in will increase the size to how it was in the previous version; which was perfect. That ought to be the default?

I second this. The thread titles are hard to read on smaller monitor sizes (mine is 20", 16:10). Not as large as it was before, just a little bit larger would be excellent.

Hm, and why is the kudos system gone?

Edited by Ghaunadaur

I see you went for the Bethesda Forums look, I did prefer the way you had the smileys at the side rather than the bottom...it just looks like a step down aesthetically in my opinion. Everything else is spot on ;)

EDIT: Actually what happened to the individual site (skyrim/FO3/NV) profile options? It has completely disappeared from the forums profile...or am I missing something?

Edited by Ironman5000

EDIT: Actually what happened to the individual site (skyrim/FO3/NV) profile options? It has completely disappeared from the forums profile...or am I missing something?

I can only seem to get to my Skyrim Nexus profile, which is sort of redundant for me as I don't play the game o.O

Edit: Make that silly, not redundant. Brain's not working today...

Edited by Druuler