SKSE nightmare

Akridskyrim

Right so I've tried downloading the latest version of SKSE doing exactly what the video says and every time I try to run it I get this (Game mismatch version. Detected version 1.5.97.0 Required Version: 1.5.80.0) I don't get it, like what do I do? I've tried reinstalling the game and everything.

download the correct version for your game.

A little vague. Like how? that's the only version available for Skyrim special edition

you downloaded "Current SE build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97)" ?

and your Skyrim SE is updated to the latest version? http://skse.silverlock.org/beta/skse64_2_00_19.7z

Ya I downloaded Current SE build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97) I don't know if my game is actually updated to the latest version? if that makes sense like I don't get what they mean by Required version 1.5.80.0 that seems like an older version of what I just downloaded. I don't get any of this I'm just lost lol

A little vague. Like how? that's the only version available for Skyrim special edition

and your Skyrim SE is updated to the latest version? http://skse.silverlock.org/beta/skse64_2_00_19.7z

Ya I downloaded Current SE build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97) I don't know if my game is actually updated to the latest version? if that makes sense like I don't get what they mean by Required version 1.5.80.0 that seems like an older version of what I just downloaded. I don't get any of this I'm just lost lol

Right click on your SkyrimSE.exe pick Properties, then click on DETAILS, what version does it say next to PRODUCT VERSION:

Current SE build 2.0.19 (runtime 1.5.97)

Right click on your SkyrimSE.exe pick Properties, then click on DETAILS, what version does it say next to PRODUCT VERSION:

product version: 1.5.97.0