Who is the best modder of all Skyrim modding community?

Pokezeynep

Really hard to say and kinda unfair to answer, but Gopher and the SkyUI team are great modders. But as I said there are tons of amazing modders out there that make great stuff, so saying one person is the best is really stupid.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moonpath guy is muppetpuppet lol. And no I wouldnt say he is the best, one of the top modders yes but not the best. I think once you start creating good mods then its all moot who is the best. yeah Muppetpuppet is great but so is Emma who created Vilja, and Kristakahashi of Interesting NPC's fame. Is any one modder better than any other? Unless all modders make the same exact mod then those mods are checked for bugs and errors, plus anything that couldve been done better then it would be impossible to say one mod author is the best.

the one who made swearing mudcrabs, this thread is over

I think he is very much on par with the one who made the Zoidberg mudcrabs. Whooot whooot whooot whooot whooot. :P

OK but seriously let me see... Top hundred most endorsed files and here we have.

3rd place

Caliente for his fantastic woman bodyyyyy!

2nd place

Ice Penguin for his very detailed world maaaap!

And finally! Taddaaaaaaa!

1st place

Schlangster! For saving players from the utter frustration the original UI was! He saved our asses so many times you can't even remember! Skyrim without SkyUI would be like Skyrim on a f****ing console! All hail to the allmighty Schlangster!

MGE was a wizard and collaborated well with Gopher, personally, I really like Enai and Tytanis, but yeah, favorites are; Tytanis, MGE, Gopher, Enai, Tytanis, Dogtown(banned), Plutoman101, the SkyUI Team, the RLO and ENFLX Teams and ByblosHex