Nested commenting, sticky posts, latest versions, drag n dropping and

Dark0ne

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this black border on the comments have to be necessary now? It's a bit of an eye sore. Regarding the rest of new the comment features implemented, those sound good, like the nesting, and the sticky post. They'll be very useful down the road. I don't use nmm so none of that stuff matters to me. And everything else I already posted in that thread about.

Thank you SO much for the 'Sticky' Post. I've thought, several times, that it'd be a feature I'd mostly love if it were ever added to the comments system here on Nexus. It surely will save me a lot of trouble when it comes to folk who don't like to read. ;)

To each his own, I suppose. I barely notice the border as it is, and if I do, it acts more like a subtle bevel effect, making the comment "pop" out from the dull grey background.

" The inherent problem with the internet is there’s a percentage of users who seem to suffer from a form of attention deficit disorder and can’t spend the time reading the file description, readmes, FAQs and author warnings in big glaring multi-coloured fonts before they try to install a mod."

Lol! You made me laugh, with this one, Dark0ne. XD

Thanks for adding all these new features, to you and all the Nexus team :)

These changes sound good. I have to admit I originally disliked the idea of nested replies given how sites like IGN or Reddit handle them (my slight OCD hates how they ruin any form of organization) but the way you intend to use them sounds good.

My issue with them is that I'll have to check in 2 places if I want to keep track of replies to a certain post: the actual post if people use the nested reply function and the rest of the thread if people post normally.