Nested commenting, sticky posts, latest versions, drag n dropping and

Dark0ne

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you set each archive file name to have the version number (ex: awesome_mod_v1.23.zip) right now mod manager tells me there's a new version of a mod (awesome_mod.zip) so i click the <!> to goto the page, i download the new version (also named awesome_mod.zip) only to have mod manager say you already have this, i tell it to overwrite but it doesn't increment the version number or update in mod in the game.

i don't think i should have to uninstall and then reinstall in order to update a mod.couldn't you include in the archive an xml file with md5s of the files of the mod and have it compare and auto replace any that changed from what you currently have installed

What I wopuld like to see in NMM is the ability to "remember" the activation order of mods installed by it and to be able, in uncategorised mode, to sort according to this information. This would make it easier to correctly deactivate mod groups that are activation order sensative sutch as the older replacers.

It may also be an idea to be able to right click the "deactivate" icon to dactivate all active mods.

It's worth noting that now (version 0.43.2) you will be able to toggle the mod update warning in NMM: right click on the mod (or select many mods then right click) and select "Toggle mod update warning" (this will only work on the new control). Edited by DuskDweller