Stuff That You Just Do

billyro

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I'm leaving Riverwood to go to Whiterun, I always try to kill that damn deer. He always gets away. >.<

And when I'm in Markarth, I can't direct myself. so I just jump around.

Edited by Amoryenar

Whenever I bump into something or disturb a set piece and some oaf says "hey, watch it!" or something along those lines, I load up Kyne's Peace (an otherwise eminently useless shout) and make EVERYTHING fly. But only if the line is said.

That'll teach 'em.

I thought of more. In Ustengrav, when you get the the 'room' with the Dragon wall, instead of running down there, I go into God Mode and jump. And whenever I run up on a bee, I hit it with my weapon.

Everytime I play a character with restoration 40+ I travel by sprinting - healing my stamina back to full - sprinting.

I used to do that too. I switched out restoration for block and just went with massive pools of stamina (350-400) so it wasn't really necessary anymore though.

when I'm leaving Riverwood to go to Whiterun, I always try to kill that damn deer. He always gets away. >.<

SCREW THAT DEER!!! It always avoids my arrow and bolts across the river....only to agro the damn wolf and end up getting killed anyway.

I also REFUSE to let any of the guards die in the fight against Mirmulnir.

I had a bad case of "not let allies die" with my Dragonborn until I installed Warzones. Now he can't save everyone. :confused:

The only thing I can think of that I do with absolutely every character is always sprint. Oh, and not sprinting for long while on a horse as it makes me feel like I'm abusing the faithful beast. :ermm: I end up stopping or just walking while mounted, or even leaving the horse near some lake to rest for a bit.