Stuff That You Just Do

billyro

This is perhaps not so funny, but its my rituals through skyrim. Sorry in advance for my english, Im from sweden :P

I never kill animals that wont attack me, and I often try to save the poor bunnys and foxes that always get in trouble.

I always quicksave before trying to open a masterlock, its some kind of a lucky charm to do that.

Because of my dear boyfriend I almost never kill giants or mammoths, unless they attack me or its questrelated to kill them. But I always get a bit sad when im forced to kill them :P

I almost never use my shouts, and I don´t really know why, I use them in the main quests like in ustengrav and when im going up to the top of the throat of the world. I use the souls for perks instead. Worst bloody dragonborn ever :P

I always side with the empire during the civil war quest, i feel so rotten when im with the stormcloaks and attack whiterun. I havent completed the quest with the stormcloaks even, I just cant go through it :S

I always cheat through console to get black soul gems, i could probably write down the code in my sleep if i needed to. Even if I got a whole bunch of grand soul gems I still got to have the black ones when I enchant my gear.

Haha. I do alot of this stuff too. With the animal thing, sometimes I don't attack them even if they attack me. I just run or my follower kills them if I have one with me.

I tried to be a stormcloak once and it didn't feel right. Imperial ever since babeh!

The only giant I have ever killed and will kill is the one that appears at Lakeside Manor. I have to make sure I make a safe environment for my kids after all while I'm being a neglegent parent out in the wilderness and leaving them for months at a time ;)

There's shouts in skyrim? :p Yeah, I don't use shouts either and I often forget they exist Lol.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Benbone and TheObstinateNoviceSmith....in regards to not wanting to slaughter all the animals in Skyrim this Mod may be of interest to you....I use some of it's modules and love it.... :happy: ....:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21183

You can just call me "Tons" as I know my full name is a bit long and a pain lol but yeah, these are GREAT mods judging from the description so I downloaded like 5 of them and I hope they work.

Thanks Frosty (hopefully you're okay with me calling ya "Frosty")

@ Benbone and TheObstinateNoviceSmith....in regards to not wanting to slaughter all the animals in Skyrim this Mod may be of interest to you....I use some of it's modules and love it.... :happy: ....:

You can just call me "Tons" as I know my full name is a bit long and a pain lol but yeah, these are GREAT mods judging from the description so I downloaded like 5 of them and I hope they work.

Yup Frosty is good for me... :happy: ...is what most people call me.....and yep, took me a while typing your name out, checking the spelling, etc...'Tons' is a whole lot easier.... :biggrin: ....I use the Sabre Cats, Bears and Spriggans modules myself....Imy Dovahkin already has Wolf allegiance in both Human and Wolf form from a Werewolf Mod I use and as his an Alchemist I don't want to be reminded his tearing the wings off Butterflies.... :ohdear: ... :happy: ....My favorite is the Spriggans one, he can walk right up to them and get a good look, it's very nice not being attacked when he helps them against Hagravens too.... :happy:

To "Tons": Naah, i admit that I don´t mind to kill the sabrecats, they always sneak-attack and startle me :S I almost never use followers, due to that im sneaking a lot and they cant sneak as good as me :confused:

Good that Im not the only "bad" dragonborn out there^^ When Ive tried to shout I miss the enemy and hit allies or guards instead....

Ohh, I dont have hearthfire, but are thinking of buying it sometime, is it good in your opinion?

To "Frosty": Thank you so much! Will check it out :)

I always run around in circles in a pile of bones laying on the ground so I can see how much damage I can take from them. I don't know why but I find that mesh velocity glitch quite cheeky. I do that in Fallout too so it's a Bethesda in general thing. I also like to run on table tops crashing plates and cups all over the place just to get the NPC's to start hollaring at me, lol.

Yup Frosty is good for me... :happy: ...is what most people call me.....and yep, took me a while typing your name out, checking the spelling, etc...'Tons' is a whole lot easier.... :biggrin: ....I use the Sabre Cats, Bears and Spriggans modules myself....Imy Dovahkin already has Wolf allegiance in both Human and Wolf form from a Werewolf Mod I use and as his an Alchemist I don't want to be reminded his tearing the wings off Butterflies.... :ohdear: ... :happy: ....My favorite is the Spriggans one, he can walk right up to them and get a good look, it's very nice not being attacked when he helps them against Hagravens too.... :happy:

I am so glad I got those mods! Lol. They're awesome. Thanks again Frosty.

To "Tons": Naah, i admit that I don´t mind to kill the sabrecats, they always sneak-attack and startle me :S I almost never use followers, due to that im sneaking a lot and they cant sneak as good as me :confused:

Good that Im not the only "bad" dragonborn out there^^ When Ive tried to shout I miss the enemy and hit allies or guards instead....

Ohh, I dont have hearthfire, but are thinking of buying it sometime, is it good in your opinion?

To "Frosty": Thank you so much! Will check it out :smile:

Of course I'd be more of a softy than you, lol.

Hmmm... it is hard to say really as to whether Hearthfire is good in my opinion. I mean for its price it certainly isn't the worse thing you can buy lol but I would call it a must buy either especially due to the mods that exist.

I always run around in circles in a pile of bones laying on the ground so I can see how much damage I can take from them. I don't know why but I find that mesh velocity glitch quite cheeky. I do that in Fallout too so it's a Bethesda in general thing. I also like to run on table tops crashing plates and cups all over the place just to get the NPC's to start hollaring at me, lol.

Hahaha! I do the second thing, but only to that general merchant in Whiterun.

YES! Me too, that guys is such a grumpy gus. It's fun to rattle his cage, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I always wait until day time. I just like day time more. :smile:

I do this a lot as well, but with that night time mod and the shooting star one, that may change for me lol.

YES! Me too, that guys is such a grumpy gus. It's fun to rattle his cage, lol.

lol, yeah, it's good to have him yelling at me. I mean the guy would sell his own sister, so I don't feel bad.

Bah! There was something I caught myself doing that I realized that I always do it and now I can't remember what it is, lol. It's funny that you can develop habits in a game that are so much habits that you really do them without thinking, haha.