Stuff That You Just Do

billyro

LOL, you may not know who this is, but you basically have a Khajiit version of Troy Polamalu going on man so now you have upset me and letthehammerfall. But your character is very cool looking.

Something else I notice I do, I always help Adrianne Avenicci at the forge. Sometimes it is not till late in the game, like when I am a master smith and all, but I always help her at the forge at some point.

I also always by my horse from Whiterun.

I never use Uthgerd (except as a steward now) but I always fist fight with her.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>looks up troy polamalu< . . .

>mouth open, ears straight out< uuuh. . . my character has straight, reddish hair, black-->grey fur with tan facial fur markings, and DOES NOT PLAY FOOTBALL. I don't get it, this Troy fellow even wears shoes. I have never been much of a sports fan. . .

>closes mouth, ears droop< sorry to upset, I had no clue.

>ears perk< I noticed that I tend to collect skill books, and rare cloaks/capes, though I never really use them, and I am apparently nowhere near alone in collecting the dispatch notes of those sent to dismember me.

Haha, I didn't mean to offend ya friend, it was just to say that you both have good hair is all.

I've always had a book obsession and that obsession became worse with that book mod that makes the books all look cool and the other one that lets you fill the book shelf more... fully? Lol

I don't even read them, just collect them. Got me a bounty once in Whiterun because I forgot myself for a moment and started stealing books from a nearby shelf while Big Ruuf (Balgruuf) was asking me to go see about the dragon at the West Tower.

It sounds like you have a book addiction, Tons XD

I always try to collect one of each book and put them in shelves in an organized fashion. I actually save every scrap of paper and journal I come across or am given, including the lame assassin notes. I saw a mod that lets you put them into a book, and I think I need that...

And gems. I don't sell them, I drop them in a basket on my table. It take so long, but looks so rewarding...

I too take the watery route down from Dragonsreach and jump the stairs leaving the city, Also, my method of leaving the Throat of the World: Become Ethereal and leap, and hope it lasts long enough. I'm too impatient to go down mountains the right way.

I also never wear armor, ever. Cloth and jewelry, cloth and jewelry.

And if I see a Vigilant of Stendarr I pass them by in silence, but when they inevitably say something snarky, intolerant, or rude I let them go by, sneak up behind them, and slit their throats with Mehrunes' Razor. I woulda lived and let live, but then they had to be jerks...

Last thing: I close door behind me everywhere. It bothers me even in real life or in movie when I see people open a door and leave it that way, in my Skyrim I can take control of that. ^^

Last thing: I close door behind me everywhere. It bothers me even in real life or in movie when I see people open a door and leave it that way, in my Skyrim I can take control of that. ^^

Lulz, I do the complete opposite: I open every single door and leave 'em open. Every single cell, shackle, and lock, too. I have a bit of restraint for display cases: I usually just open the first one I come across in each room. It's a handy way to tell if I've already been somewhere and that there's nobody lurking behind any doors. All my real-life indoor doors are always open, too, for mostly the same reasons.

I always:

• Invest in any store I get the option for. Greedy like that.
  • Do every last one of those annoying little fetch quests in Riften. Well, I come into Riften bearing the necessary items, anyway.
  • Wander around the countryside taking screen shots of the landscape and sky that nobody but me will ever view. I love my sky. Similarly, my most-used shout is Clear Sky: I wanna see my sky, not swirling snow and grey.
  • Raid the chicken nests but not the wild bird nests.
  • Buy the Whiterun horse and ride it to the gate. Yeah, I'm too lazy to walk/run from the stable to the gate.
  • Talk to my horse, whose name is "Horse" even if it's Shadowmere or a dinosaur.
  • Fail to arrive at the farm in time to assist Aela against the giant. Every time.
  • Loot all gems and jewelry, even the cheap ones that I already have a dozen of.
  • Buy every gem from every vendor, even if I don't need it.
  • Save the bounty notes.
  • Steal back the treasures from the Cistern shelves.
  • If I run into M'aiq, I talk to him over and over until he's tired of talking to me.
  • Take a bunch of screen shots of my character when I'm left naked and unequipped after the first werewolf transformation.
  • Speaking of that first transformation, I always go out the back way and look for animals, rather than attacking the Whiterun populace.

I'm quite sure there's more, but that's what came to mind just now.

Lots of other stuff that I used to always do has been streamlined after 1,500+ hours of gameplay.

I used to always:

• Pick up every. single. coin. Until I installed a coin mesh/texture replacer that's so pretty that I prefer to leave it laying around.
  • Read every book just to turn off the glow, until the mod author generously added features that let me have glow on just the skill books. Now I'm only compelled to read the skill books.
  • Regret harvesting the landscape bare, but now I use a mod to let vendors sell ingredients and leave all of the pretty flowers on their stems.

I've only once:

• Been launched into the air by a giant.
  • Been approached by a naked courier. Such a fun glitch!
  • Let Harkon turn me into a vampire. Those things are beyond fugly, and I refuse to become one ever again.
  • Completed the quest for Sven/Faendal and confirmed that they're both jerks who don't deserve my time.
  • Brought a victim to Boethiah, because it means I have to get a follower, and I freakin' hate followers.
  • Found the Headless Horseman. I followed him along his entire route.
  • Played tag with the kids.
  • Reported Wuunferth as the culprit. He's not that much of a jerk.
  • Killed Heimskr. Now I just mute him.

I've never:

• Got past the first quest for either side of the civil war.
  • Spent any time in jail. I just pay the fine, 'cause I'm impatient.
  • Remembered to talk to Narfi before accepting his DB contract. There was something about a sister...
  • Killed Nazeem, Cicero, or Paarthurnax.
  • Accepted Svana's quest to blackmail Haelga. Svana is a whiny prude, and the men who rat Haelga out are weaselly varmints who deserve a boot up the backside instead of some warm Dibella worship.
  • Pickpocketed someone's clothes off them. Sheer laziness, really. Usually it's funny when they're naked.
  • Married.
  • Shot a hawk.

I really need to make myself a drinking game out of this. :wink:

Kill every Thalmor patrol that crosses my path. EVERY one.

Give highwaymen a fair warning to bugger off before I slaughter them.

After defeating an exceptionally tough or hated enemy, strip them naked and lay them in undignified positions, such as in a fire.

Here are all my habits from when I played Skyrim on xbox.

I could never disturb the original position of anything. If my character accidentally knocked over a plate, it's an instant reload, no matter how far back it took me.

Because of the other habit, I always played stealth and prevent enemies from knocking over things too.

I always tried to keep my in game stats at either 0, or any multiple of 10. If I stole once, I would steal 9 more times just to get it even.

Any save I made had to end in either 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 minutes even with zero seconds. If it didn't I'd have to try again.

I had serious problems trying to enjoy the game with those bad habits...