Stuff That You Just Do

billyro

I also tend to buy from the khajit caravans a lot, they always have interesting stuff.

Yeah, the Khajiit caravans are usually my most frequented merchants. Accessibility mostly, but I really like the way Ri'saad says "take a look" and "may your road lead you to warm sands".

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>ears perk< I will be getting a screenshot for you as soon as I get home. But I haven't had any luck with how to post them, it always comes out blank in the forum. I shall try again.

Hmm, that's odd. Honestly, I am no expert at posting screenshots, but what has worked for me is hosting is converting them to jpeg ten hosting them on a free place like imageshack or photobucket and then using the link to post them here. Maybe you're doing that already so if you are, I really don't know, but I hope to see the pic(s) soon my friend.

The moment I purchase and fully upgrade a home, my OCD kicks in and I have to organise the absolute hell out of the house. All the foodstuffs get put away in barrels and sacks, the dishes go in cabinets, all the clothing gets moved to the wardrobe or dresser, etc., etc.

Also, once I've got a house, I quit carrying around ten tons of random crap in my inventory. I organise everything into its place, then set aside one suit of armour and one weapon to travel with. I have a potions cabinet (or poisons cabinet for my stealth characters), and I hang the one weapon I intend to travel with on the closest rack to my bed.

I also settle on a city for each character to live in. I have one character for every major city, plus one that lives out of Castle Volkihar (though it's a little harder to organise that place properly).

And (this just occurred to me as I was typing), I almost ALWAYS marry Ysolda. I mean, once married, your spouse sets up a "shop" to run from your home...she has dreams of becoming a merchant...it just kinda seems like the right choice (not to mention one of the mods I use makes her flatout gorgeous IMO)

Hahaha, I really like this one. Dovaneat... freak. I love it! I can't say I am quite as bad, but I definitely understand. I am borderline OCD with my inventory and thus getting a house is a must and when I went from console to PC, that SkyUI (I think that is the mod) was a absolute must.

If I weren't so lazy I'd probably do as much organizing as you, so I wish I could be you but I'm too lazy Lol.

I do agree that I sort of make a character have sort of a home base, but for most of them, it is Whiterun because it is a neutral city, though one of my characters is all about Stormcloaking it, so they live in Windhelm and while most of my characters are Imperial (Go Red Tide!) only one of them tends to make a home out of Proudspire.

When I played on PS3, I always married Mjoll, but then I was affected by some patch or something that was supposed to fix other people's ability to marry her and instead it took away my ability to marry her and it made me sad. Sure she would start telling me how her mom taught her how to sword fight in the middle of a Jarl asking me to fight a dragon and she would go on about how she was never a sellsword while I was using the bathroom, but she was always my wife.

On PC, too many custom followers and stuff to ever settle on just one person for me, but I commend you for having such focus Dark Knight.

In short, awesome.

I wish guard AI was smarter....its hard to protect them when they just stand there and let the dragon breath fire on them.

AI in general is pretty bad.

Me too! Every time I go in there I steal all their clothes and watch them walk back and forth naked.

And the Thalmor patrols transporting a prisoner? I always free him and kill the rest. And always dump their bodies off the road where they can't be seen. I have no idea why, it's just tidy that way.

I always kill the lady bandits last if I can't get them to stop with a Calm spell.

I was surprised as to how may people change their uniforms and take off their head gear when entering a tavern. If I'm going to loot someplace I always change into my dark guild clothing then change back to my dragon skin when I get outside. Like they'll not know it's me, huh? :P

And I also place the dead people in various positions (some not so nice), but I figure in death they can have their peace.

I also kept Fjola's wedding band. And I collect Skulls and cheese. I own enough cheese to feed all of Skyrim.

And lastly, I WISH sooo much I could give that guard a belly full of mead or a dragonskin outfit like mine.

lol...I hear you Tons on being Inventory OCD....I know I am.

As for what I always do, my Dovahkin only takes home and keeps there what I can't bear to part with...:

Flawless Gem Stones

Dragon Claws

Dragon Priest Masks

Thalmor Death Squads and Assassins Note's

DawnBreaker (though he never uses it)

Azura's Star (never uses this either)

Auriels Bow (never uses this either)

Everything else is left behind, sold or thrown away.

I keep Elder Scrolls too, though that's by default....I don't join the Mages College, so can't give them to the Librarian.

Edited by StayFrosty05

lol...I hear you Tons on being Inventory OCD....I know I am.

As for what I always do, my Dovahkin only takes home and keeps there what I can't bear to part with...:

Thalmor Death Squads and Assassins Note's

Hahaha, you save the Death Squad and Assassin notes too? LOL, I love it. I wish I could frame mine, but I always save that stuff. It's funny the things you do that are so automatic you don't even think about it, that's another reasons why I like checking out this thread as it makes me take notice of some of my Skyrim habits, lol.

>ears half back and up< hope this works, crossing paws. . .this is hard ddo tyoe. . . nevermind crossing paws.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t546/WolvenEdge/2013-05-22_00001_zpsb027c222.jpg

please work. . .Yes!

I hate that he has better hair than me, LOL. No, but that is a nice screenshot. Thanks for sharing! And you got a mod to show two weapons on his back! Very nice.

>ears up< the mods I use;

Grimoas plantigrade feet

Dual Sheath Redux

aMidianBorn Wolf Armor and Skyforge Weapons (the dark tint)

XPMS skeleton (swords and daggers on back)

Apachii SkyHair

CoverKhajiit

Smoother Khajiit Faces

Immersive Animations

Immersive Armor

WATER

RCRN

>tilts head left< come to think of it, I am always trying to play an agility-based glass cannon. . . brobably also one of the reasons why I play as a werewolf.

>ears half back and up< hope this works, crossing paws. . .this is hard ddo tyoe. . . nevermind crossing paws.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t546/WolvenEdge/2013-05-22_00001_zpsb027c222.jpg

please work. . .Yes!

I hate that he has better hair than me, LOL. No, but that is a nice screenshot. Thanks for sharing! And you got a mod to show two weapons on his back! Very nice.

I hat that he has more hair than me in RL =( for I'm a bald man