NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

I am having the same problem as Lumenbeing right after I updated, its impossible to delete a mod now or the game will crash without it.

Edit: I cant even deactivate any mods or skyrim will crash on startup, tested like 10 of them.

Edited by icecold65

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7516560. #7517424 is also a reply to the same post.

I had version 0.44 prior to this update (or downgrade depending how you see it) but I downloaded it from the supposedly "Latest Build - 0.44.1
Installer: Nexus Mod Manager-0.44.1.exe" from http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/896029-nexus-mod-manager-release-notes/

False positive installs on non installed mods as well. Hard to tell what IS installed and what is not when it all has a green tick.

Im guessing this was a troll update. Anyone know where I can find the previous version?

Horrible new layout and bugged NMM.. what are you thinking guys?

Also, yes to all is meant to be yes to all, not yes to one thing. Really irritating when installing NMC.

Edited by Dweedle

this is what i did to bring mods back to NMM:

1st.. find where your mods... mine is (C:\Games\Skyrim\mods) you can see here the cache folder,categories folder,download folder, ReadMe folder and the list of mods installed...

2nd.. copy all the files inside the mods folder to (C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods) coz you will find this empty... all you can see is folders but no mods..

3rd... launch your NMM.. and you will see your list of mods are back but... they are all deactivated.. you need to activate them again and and yes to all for overwrite...

EDIT:

Find a minor bug i guess.. in updating mods NMM will ask if you overwright or switch.. i tried to choose overwright.. after that the old version still having Check sign.. but its deactivated...

Edited by ISAAC93