nexus layout

Deleted31005User

Srsly I dont understand why you change stuff thats been there for a long time and is working properly, now all extra info like private messages and endorsing is on the right side instead of the left.

Im not Arabic, I usually read from left to right with all extras being on the left side, keep fiddling like that and im just going to stop using the site.

Indeed, why change anything at all? I, for one, think we should all still be driving Ford Model T's. Screw updating the line-up, you should never change a thing! :rolleyes:

I cannot even login outside of the forums.... the search button just refreshes the page I'm currently on, and so does the login button. I also agree with Ac3s, change isn't always a good thing.

I agree with Ac3s, the new layout to me, is confusing

Which was the exact same thing people said when we changed the layout last year, but you got used to it, right? Use it for a little while and it'll no longer be confusing.

and now when I install mods with NMM, they don't work quite right, or at all 3=

Not anything to do with the site update.

I can't see anything wrong with it, the changes aren't huge. I don't see how it's confusing either, everything is clearly labeled, something that wasn't the case before.

The title is a bit broken though...

http://i.imgur.com/HYN9TYl.jpg

Chrome, Windows.

I can't see anything wrong with it, the changes aren't huge. I don't see how it's confusing either, everything is clearly labeled, something that wasn't the case before.

The title is a bit broken though...

http://i.imgur.com/HYN9TYl.jpg

Chrome, Windows.

I noticed alot of things that are misaligned like that. Specifically the action buttons on mod pages and the "user bar" at the top of the page.