Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I'm so silent again.

I realized that I have no much interest and time anymore, with school and a big mod I have been working on, but I still want to see this mod released.

I'll finish Khajiits and make final fixes for argonians. Drohung says he has much more motivation and time to pick up the project, so he will upload the mod and keep it updated at my place.

Edited by Derok

Ah, no you didn't, nyonker. Don't worry.

But yes, Derok is finishing up the mod as much as he needs to, and then I will be releasing and maintaining it. I am hoping to release it on Nexus with a few armors included by, say, the middle of December.

Props to all who are keeping UBR alive, and apologies for my recent silence and lack of ability to contribute anything beyond the bodies. Without the knowledge/time you folks have put into reweighing my wonky meshes, miraculously making normal maps that work for them, and adapting armors to fit the shape, I couldn't imagine how this project would have managed. Huzza.

I don't know what happened to armors to be honest. I think we should contact him. Well back Senviro!

But no need to thank me. I know that I have been working extremely slowly, and it's just for the people following the thread that I want to go ahead.

Edited by Derok

judging form the screenshot this looks pretty good, glad to see that you all are trying to fix the neglected beast races. :D

Edited by nyonker