Derok

I have an idea why don't you just make the mod add equipable underwear for the beast body in a miscellaneous slot, and beast races start the game with a pair.

Edited by nyonker

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally found an account, so I can comment on this thread that I've followed for almost a year. I love this mod, it is making all of my Skyrim dreams come true, or certainly more of them than anything previous combined. I thank the three Ds for creating reviving and enhancing it. I watched Drohung's join.me near the end, their new accessories feel as special as the feet.

And I don't like the idea of underwear either. I know something is necessary in order to keep this from being classified as an adult mod, but I don't know why this being classified as an adult mod would be a problem at all. I've gotten plenty of adult mods from Nexus. Please someone, fill me in.

Finally found an account, so I can comment on this thread that I've followed for almost a year. I love this mod, it is making all of my Skyrim dreams come true, or certainly more of them than anything previous combined. I thank the three Ds for creating reviving and enhancing it. I watched Drohung's join.me near the end, their new accessories feel as special as the feet.And I don't like the idea of underwear either. I know something is necessary in order to keep this from being classified as an adult mod, but I don't know why this being classified as an adult mod would be a problem at all. I've gotten plenty of adult mods from Nexus. Please someone, fill me in.

Less people would use it.

I've decided to NOT add underwear, and classify the mod as adult. If someone doesn't agree please answer now.

I think it's even dumber walking around with flat groins, but it seems what you guys want.

This also means that I'll finish and pack the mod tomorrow.

Honestly, I play skyrim for the immersion, but I don't want it to ever get that immersive. If people like looking at genitles, that's their business, I, personally, don't. If it was included, I don't think I'd be able to use this mod.