Derok

I have a white cat, but she hunts like a small dragon. Not just mices, large rats, a young bunny, a mole... Even a owl! It escaped and got stuck in the boiler. Luckily, we managed to save him/her.

I have one with long hair and honey eyes, really classy. But when it nighttime she start her job as the queen of the block. I always see her running after males and winning fights. The block was full of cats, now it rare to see other cats other than her favorite male.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most dogs are chill with cats, it all up with personalty!

My cat is okay with dogs as long as long they don't attack her even to play and leave her alone. I have meet a dog that was really okay with cats of all kinds even hostile ones the other week.

I say plan a meeting and see how it goes but watch over them.

And it really sad that people want only kittens. If she was playful or loving then say it! Most kitten are outgoing, but as soon as they grow they became dull. Mine is active but hateful and won't let me touch her much expect after full four years. So a loving ones are gold that purr when you carry them or like to be petted. Also adults have all things sorted, vets, litter box, noise and personality so it much easier.

I have a tortoise. Lizards are cool, but tortoises are awesome. Back to UBR, though... is CBBE texture compatibility in progress? :o

Compatibility should be finished soon. All it is is a little texture work. Now that I have digital art gear, it's pretty easy to get the foot textures all made.

Yaaaay, so Keerava will still look like this! :D

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/532893089791671361/3E7E762D9705B15F631ACD9D1C6508736049B2BC/

(It's SFW)

A large jugged human with burns and a lizard head perched on top?

Argonians without UBR are pretty much just humans with a lizard head, yeah. Pretty annoying how lazy Bethesda was.