Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out that an already existing, although still experimental, body type conversion package for Stock Clothes and Armors for Team FantasyFigures in an A-cup figure really fit the bill very well back then when I was building Scripted Argonian Feet in Oblivion.

I don't know the bodies or their body types in Skyrim, and whether there even is something like A-cup, AA-cup or similar already or not, but if there is, and for the female body UBR is meant to work with, such an A-cup Stock items package would be 'my' first place to look for the flat-chested'ness I want. Below those clothes or armors, and even if it's only very light shirts, you won't notice any curves at all when it's only A-cup or smaller even. Did pretty well fit the bill for me. :thumbsup:

I found out that an already existing, although still experimental, body type conversion package for Stock Clothes and Armors for Team FantasyFigures in an A-cup figure really fit the bill very well back then when I was building Scripted Argonian Feet in Oblivion.

I don't know the bodies or their body types in Skyrim, and whether there even is something like A-cup, AA-cup or similar already or not, but if there is, and for the female body UBR is meant to work with, such an A-cup Stock items package would be 'my' first place to look for the flat-chested'ness I want. Below those clothes or armors, and even if it's only very light shirts, you won't notice any curves at all when it's only A-cup or smaller even. Did pretty well fit the bill for me. :thumbsup:

Now I'm "cheating" and using "Noble Dress by Nimezis" with "Armored Rings by JohnBond007777". I look hella cool. :D

Ack! Clipping/stretching. The search goes on.

Edited by edification

A large jugged human with burns and a lizard head perched on top?

No, a radiant rainbow of color, reflecting in the dim light of the Bee and Barb. I don't care for the breasts as the color is the only reason I chose the "chameleon" 2k textures.

hmm on the topic of other mods I still with there was a polyamory mod that wasn't broken or incompatible with the default system

and on that same topic, why aren't there any marriable khajiits? at the very least they could be lazy and add the bare minimum of both a male and female khajiit to marry (j'zargo is a good candidate)

do you guys use any similar mods?

anyway sorry these are a bit offtopic :P

hmm on the topic of other mods I still with there was a polyamory mod that wasn't broken or incompatible with the default system

and on that same topic, why aren't there any marriable khajiits? at the very least they could be lazy and add the bare minimum of both a male and female khajiit to marry (j'zargo is a good candidate)

do you guys use any similar mods?

anyway sorry these are a bit offtopic :tongue:

All you'll need: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36913/?

So, y'know, I've just been sitting here watching the page update while working on UBR/breaking to draw for a while occasionally.

interesting to see how topics shift around, I must say.

Ooo the Chameleon skin is very pretty. I do like CBBE, I've tried the other body mods too. Hmm. I think this time I'll do non-physics bounce, maybe just for the tail. HAs anyone found HDT beast tails for the beasts race? I'm also pretty sure there is a wolf race, but not the wolf race I'm thinking of, it was done by a female modder, unless my memory is foggy.

I'm curious to see a new updated shot of the beast legs, Drohung, more up close view of them, is it too much to ask for another picture? I understand if it's too much, I can wait. Hopefully your days are going good!