Derok

Yes Khajiit are done, both genders. I posted a female screen many pages before this. My connection is not very good so I don't know if I'll be able to find it.

Drohung said khajiit boots still arent ready. It's a lot of work, actually. That's why I may return working on UBR, since I have lot of time now and I am getting the motivation back.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can believe it! You're doing completely new models, not to mention animations and who knows what else x.x Keep up the amazing work!

Oh! Another question I had was: Will this mod be compatible with mods that edit the base skeleton?

Edited by Koori254

I can believe it! You're doing completely new models, not to mention animations and who knows what else x.x Keep up the amazing work!

Oh! Another question I had was: Will this mod be compatible with mods that edit the base skeleton?

I use XP32, so yes.

I'm sensing positivity, and it's spreading.

Positivity is always good!

This mod doesn't have any custom animations so far. Actually, the mod only contains new models and textures, and scripting isn't required unlike similar mods for Oblivion.

I'm interested in helping you remodel armors. Just link me the body and let me know what you still need if you want me to help. I don't currently know how to do weighting, so either one of you will have to do it or I'll have to learn(which I don't think would be that hard, and I am willing to do it). Also, Derok, you need to delete some PMs if you want people to be able to message you. If you just got tired of getting PMs because of your project, I understand. I just thought I'd let you know.

I delete some pms but my inbox keeps filling. What's the point of having a limit anyway?

Drohung said all armors are done. Now we only need Khajiit boots done, but you should pm him instead since I don't have the files you need.

=O So does that mean it's nearly done!?

I would say no BUT

I am really happy to hear of progress, 140 pages ago felt like the mod was doomed and here it is... slowly and surely making progress. I am glad to hear of your return Derok. :thumbsup: