⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Derok

If I could help you, I totally would. All I can do is offer moral support and give visual opinions on how stuff looks. I use feminine walk, unp-bbp skeleton body, and a khajiit texture together. It all worked together with digitigrade khajiit + argonian raptor feet, and I want to think that this mod is similar in mechanics except the meshes are ten thousand times better than the ones provided by the other mods. So i guess it turns around my point: Is this a skeleten edit (like TDBR), or a mesh of the feet (like DK+ARF)? The legs are seamless and I truly cannot tell. Either way I'm super excited!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so, I'm working on the armor stuff now. If anyone wants a task to help with, I'll give you one. I need:

Khajiit boot models

Argonian open-toed boot models

Popular mod compatibility work (not immediately necessary)

Additional texture compatibility (Not immediately necessary)

Clothing conversions for the new body

Someone who can finalize the underwear we're using for the non-adult variant

I'll do the CK work if I can get people who have the time and software to do the model work. My computer can't do model stuff right now.

The best way to communicate with me through this process is on Skype. My username on there is Rhemliv, and my current name on there is Drake Fireheart. Send me a contact request and we can get right on it!

caint wait to see this though looking at it now the arms see kinda thin compared to the legs, also are the hands compatible with better claws and gauntlets this isnt a total new mesh right mostly lower body right?

So, I've gotten a Skype request or two. If you're sending me these requests, please PM me on here or post in this thread what your username is, so I can make sure it's not someone random that will spam me or something.

Any new pictures? I have a strange feeling I've seen that khajiit months ago.

Yes, that's the same exact pic. UBR is close being released anyway, so maybe Drohung should start taking some good ones? Edited by Derok