Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, I never hear anything good about work. Sorry for the infuriating antics of the majority of the human population. Good luck finding another job at all though.

I've looked into modern computer junk now, everything's all X99 chipset and DDR4. I don't know the complete validity of this comparison, but so far it's very handy for me. A couple of the lower power MSI X99 motherboards are themed after a Krait, that's kinda sexy.

Edit: The link I left isn't there, did I forget to actually paste it? Or was it in violation of some rule and hidden? Since I don't know I'll just add it again. http://www.logicalincrements.com/

Edited by Voldearag

Crap, I never hear anything good about work. Sorry for the infuriating antics of the majority of the human population. Good luck finding another job at all though.

I've looked into modern computer junk now, everything's all X99 chipset and DDR4. I don't know the complete validity of this comparison, but so far it's very handy for me. A couple of the lower power MSI X99 motherboards are themed after a Krait, that's kinda sexy.

Edit: The link I left isn't there, did I forget to actually paste it? Or was it in violation of some rule and hidden? Since I don't know I'll just add it again. http://www.logicalincrements.com/

wow thanks voldearag, I wish I had this went I built my PC haha

Yeah, I'd hold off on quitting a job Dro, contrary to the news the job market sucks period. I was lucky to get the job I'm at last year. Only quit if you already have a 2nd job, not before as it could be months, or if it was like it was for me, years, til I found another job. Employers are "VERY" picky when it comes to new hire's, even if you have degree's. I worked with a guy out of Labor Ready he had 3 Bachelor's Degree's and instead working at one of the 3 things he studied and paid for, he was doing odd jobs out of Labor Ready, yet at the same time, just like now, the press/media keeps saying jobs are on the rise, which is downright false.

Yeah, I'd hold off on quitting a job Dro, contrary to the news the job market sucks period. I was lucky to get the job I'm at last year. Only quit if you already have a 2nd job, not before as it could be months, or if it was like it was for me, years, til I found another job. Employers are "VERY" picky when it comes to new hire's, even if you have degree's. I worked with a guy out of Labor Ready he had 3 Bachelor's Degree's and instead working at one of the 3 things he studied and paid for, he was doing odd jobs out of Labor Ready, yet at the same time, just like now, the press/media keeps saying jobs are on the rise, which is downright false.

thats 'cos they r giving people 0 hour contracts. so they are not actually employed but don't count as unemployed. thus unemployment is down, 'cos thats how we solve problems. if we can just change the name of the problem then thats as good as solved, right?