Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time when the mod was week from release, but that was months ago. Meanwhile was Drohung resurrecting his DnD character, working through summer job, searching for help about PC parts... I'm not helping I know. ;)

I know Im thread-Jacking, but what I want to discuss goes into this category....

I know that you can embed different body types into each race folder, so that Altmer are CBXX and Khajiit are UNP and Argonians are 7B, etc.

Is there a similar way to embed or script the were changes so that a Khajiit would become a were-tiger instead of a wolf? (and so on?) Can we make the were transformations of the Beast races a form unique to them?

i dunno if it's any consolidation but i'm kinda/sorta begining work on a similar mod, its a sort of compliation of race mods basically using multiple races you be able to pick from a muscular male/famale human, the vanilla, unp, cbbe, 7 base, and on the beast side the catlike khajji mod will be stached onto of the inproved platigrade feet mesh and the digiggrade feet as one of 2 options for khakiit along with something similar for argonians...not quite the same as a complete redesign like UBR but it all will be one esp...heck maybe i can find a modder who can convert the vanilla armors to fit a sabercat and i can add that as a 3rd option

I know Im thread-Jacking, but what I want to discuss goes into this category....

I know that you can embed different body types into each race folder, so that Altmer are CBXX and Khajiit are UNP and Argonians are 7B, etc.

Is there a similar way to embed or script the were changes so that a Khajiit would become a were-tiger instead of a wolf? (and so on?) Can we make the were transformations of the Beast races a form unique to them?

Nope.

their is but it would replace all base werewolves, i tried it once with mmonlite tales, anyone, like sinding, who uses the base mesh would turn into a weretiger and i coult nfind a way to add extra options to MT mcm

their is but it would replace all base werewolves, i tried it once with mmonlite tales, anyone, like sinding, who uses the base mesh would turn into a weretiger and i coult nfind a way to add extra options to MT mcm

Did you ask the modder of moonlight tales?