Derok

Yeah I'm not a fan of using the horses, I don't like how you have to get on and off them all the time. I figure if you're going to code it so beasts can't use footwear, that's going to remove their ability to get the full armor bonuses from the armor perk trees, as well as removing an enchantment slot, so it would be nice to balance that out with something that feels worth it. That said though, I'm playing a nude mage anyways so the missing armor bonuses won't affect me, I just like the idea of the convenience of unlimited sprint.

That said though I'm open to whatever you want to do. Increased jump height would be cool too. If you don't want to do unlimited sprint, would you consider increasing movement speed just slightly more?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derok, on 05 Apr 2013 - 22:07, said:

No no they are just beast races not mechas with unlimited energy. I can increase the stamina bonus if 50 is not enought, but I think it's a lot for low level people that can barely sprint for some seconds. Also I was thinking about increasing jump height tell me if it's ok.

I think 50 Stamina is more then enough bonus. But I'm highly against the jump height as they jump like starwars-bunnies as it is! :P in any case make the digit-using beast races half a foot taller as they walk on toes now, but then again they bend their knees to... nevermind the last thing there :P

And the real trade-off for not having shoes, (yet, before any mods fixes that), is to enjoy seeing them beasties walking on their toes and look totally Awesome! So awesome I just spent 90 minutes taking HD screenshots at 2560x1440 resolutions of them :3 *Eyes sparkles*

Also I want to ask if the feet on my Argoniano is poorly aligned here on the first pic, or if it's just the ''posing'' mod that hasn't been taking digits into account?! :smile:

Sneaky lizard thing

Such a cutie lizard! :3

Taking aim!

Ancient art

2560x1440 wallpaper 1

2560x1440 wallpaper 2

I found this to! http://zyraxus.deviantart.com/art/Notes-on-Digitigrade-Characters-279876232

Edited by Furrywolf

I wanted to take a screenshot of my true character too!

Here is Jeevar, the Argonian with Imperial blood:

http://i.imgur.com/xa3xgSy.jpg

He's in a boring pose and I don't even know how to take screenshot with bigger resolution :P

I will take a better screenshot later.

Edited by Derok

I think I might post some pics of my reptiles with this mod too!

Also, Furrywolf, where did you get that pose in the first pic from? I like it and want to have it in my game. The original animations of Skyrim are pretty boring...

I wanted to take a screenshot of my true character too!

Here is Jeevar, the Argonian with Imperial blood:

http://i.imgur.com/xa3xgSy.jpg

He's in a boring pose and I don't even know how to take screenshot with bigger resolution :P

I will take a better screenshot later.

If you have nvidia GPU card you can use the Nvidia Control Panel/ Change resolution/ Costumize/ Create custom res./ Leave everything as it is except the resolution which you change to whatever you like then. Keep in mind to stay within your aspect ratio. My monitor is of 16:10 aspect ratio, (Normal today is 16:9), so I choose to run the screen in 2560x1600. For 16:9 users that would be: 2560x1440 instead :smile: THen save the custom resolution and use it for images or when playing games at awesome quality. Remember that your computer screen must be the same or higher resolution then the game. And increase your graphics some! That bush look terrible without shadows >:3

I think I might post some pics of my reptiles with this mod too!

Also, Furrywolf, where did you get that pose in the first pic from? I like it and want to have it in my game. The original animations of Skyrim are pretty boring...

The pose in the first pic is from a ''posing mod'' and is not for actual ''gameplay''. But there's a very similar pose you can get from this mod: skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24589

Look at the 4th picture.

Edited by Furrywolf

My default resolution is 1440x900 so I always use that...

But why no love for the scaled armor? It's awesome :P

Edited by Derok