Derok

The skeleton is vanilla. Modifying the skeleton in that manner is useless without proper animations. But don't worry, it's already looking good.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as far as I know, there are no changes to the skeleton. All of the direct changes are to the mesh. The thighs have been edited, as have the base of the tail, the tail itself, and the shins, knees and, of course, the feet.

So, how much longer until the weight slider is done and the mod is available?

I only play using nude argonians, I can't stand playing as any other race, and I can't stand ruining the argonian's magnificent look with clothing. This mod will finally make Argonians how they are meant to be, and I can't wait! I just am so glad you decided to continue it. I can't thank you enough for your services to the argonians of Tamriel.

But, seriously, how much longer until the mod is available? I'm just curious.

Weight slider is already done. You guys look very eager to try it so just let me pack everything and I will post it here. :smile:

But whats aganist clothing? Argonians wear clothing/armor like every other race.

Edited by Derok

*mumble* quote functions not working for some reason... *mumble*

But I can't wait for the mod to be out. My disuse of clothing is more of just a preference. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I just personally despise clothing and love reptiles. That's why my argonians don't even wear a kilt. I doubt I could provide an appropriate answer for everyone else, however.

Unique Beast Races Demo version!

Includes:

1 Male Argonians with the same look of the pictures, including weight sliders.

2 Just one armor compatible, scaled armor.

3 A passive spell called Digitigrade Legs that will add some bonus and it will prevent Argonians from wearing boots (notice that it's not final and I'm not too sure about it and the problems it may cause, so leave a clean save before enabling this mod).

4 Argonian race description will become in strange language. It's Italian :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?5d996voopxh2929

Beautiful! You did a great job on the mod! I can't wait to see you finish it! Also, may I use the models for a custom race of mine? All due credit goes to all who worked on this mod, of course, I'm just making sure to get the proper permissions.

Another note: I have some personal feedback on the Beta of the mod.

1. The lighting for the tail compared to the body seems a bit... off.

2. For some reason, the neck and body seam seems to be a bit off too, but it might have already been like that.

3. Lighting for feet to body seems a tad off, and there are MANY seam issues with the feet and body.

4. The crotch annoys me a bit. If the crotch can be made less... bulgy... I think that would look better.

5. The back, when using larger body builds, seems a bit large and bulkier than it should be. It might look a bit better if that's looked into.

Many of these things you probably already know, but, since I can't help with the mod otherwise, I'm just trying to help by providing feedback. I still appreciate your decision to take up this mod. It makes me quite happy.