Derok

Drohung, I don't think it's a good idea to merge this mod with the claws mod. It has lot of compatibility versions that people couldn't use, it's easier so work on the different mods this way, and UBR will be already pretty heavy to download.

Also, not to be rude but, don't set a release day if you aren't 90% sure about it. Maybe it's because of the little mesh I sent you?

This mod absolutely won't break saves unless Drohung added scrpts or changed the skills. Since it's only a visual mod it's 100% safe.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't set a release day if you aren't 90% sure about it.

It gets peoples hopes up and crushes them, I however had a feeling it was not going to come out since the development of this mod has been slow and plenty of delay, its just how it is. I hope there are no scripts or skill changes... What mostly everyone wants from the mod is the visual change, any gameplay changes need to be separate. should focus getting the legs done and having armors adapted, also what claws mod you talking about?

Drohung, I don't think it's a good idea to merge this mod with the claws mod. It has lot of compatibility versions that people couldn't use, it's easier so work on the different mods this way, and UBR will be already pretty heavy to download.

Also, not to be rude but, don't set a release day if you aren't 90% sure about it. Maybe it's because of the little mesh I sent you?

This mod absolutely won't break saves unless Drohung added scrpts or changed the skills. Since it's only a visual mod it's 100% safe.

Well, I'll definitely be doing the claws merge. That was an original part of this mod and I can make versions without the claws. As well, they're included in the UBR folders and also already on the unarmed hands, and it's a pretty big thing for the beast races. UBR is meant to give the full experience, after all, and the less ESPs the players must download, the better. I'll work on figuring out the compatibility details today, although I might not include them in the original release. They'll be a part nonetheless in the end.

Also, I was 90% sure about the release date, until I remembered the claws, you sent me the model, and I encountered very unexpected errors. Either way, release is close and I've got a few willing testers to make sure I fixed the bugs.

Finally, to add, I do not plan on adding any scripts or skill changes, so this mod will be 100% safe, yes.

Edited by Drohung

What errors are you encountering? If you make another recording with Join I can help you on whatever you need. Nothing to do these days.

What errors are you encountering? If you make another recording with Join I can help you on whatever you need. Nothing to do these days.

Just some simple widespread texture mismatches from Damian's models. If I have any trouble, I'll post the join.me after class and you can try to help. *nods*

*Gets Ready* In the meantime, I've been playing Bio Ware's-Dragon Age Inquisition, playing as a Quinari 2-Handed sword Wielder named "Dragon" a character my GM's used about 20 years ago in a game called Mekton. He seemed a likely choice to be a Quinari. If you guys haven't played it yet I suggest it. Also thinking about giving ESO a second chance now that its gone FTP (Which I figured it would). At least I already bought the Digital Deluxe version.. now I can play it and not worry about "Another" silly monthly fee. (I sub to SWToR* and Play STO**-Lifetime Subscriber)

*SWToR=Star Wars The Old Republic

**STO=Star Trek Online

Oddly, my PC auto shut itself off using a normal shutdown procedure without a prompt or update cause.. Not a good thing. I've got some checking around to do...

And just when I was going to take a break and play Neverwinter again, too.

Edited by Drohung