Derok

Who wants to see me finish up the mod's CK work tomorrow?

I'll be posting a (crappy) Join.Me session at about 3:30-4:00 P.M. EST!

I'll finalize the argonian stuff and get it posted for everyone to download then!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, everyone. I closed the Join.Me to do some things and testing. UBR release will be delayed a few days because of a few things:

1) I need to do some testing for a few errors that popped up.

2) I need to make the armor addons for the clawed gloves I realized I didn't do.

3) I need to make Khajiit compatible.

4) Haven't even started the mod page.

The release date will be pushed back a bit, but we are close to done! I know I said today, but I want a proper release. It will be out WITHIN A WEEK!

Does anyone want to be a beta bug tester? I only need three other people who can make sure things are working right when I finish setting things up. PM me if you're interested!

It is probably better to delay to focus on accuracy, the last thing you want is to hear that the mod broke something in someones save game. If I didn't have such an influx of schoolwork I would love to try it out. One question though will I need to remove Deroks beast race mods, if so is it safe to remove them or are they one of those things that will break my save?

It is probably better to delay to focus on accuracy, the last thing you want is to hear that the mod broke something in someones save game. If I didn't have such an influx of schoolwork I would love to try it out. One question though will I need to remove Deroks beast race mods, if so is it safe to remove them or are they one of those things that will break my save?

You will have to remove the gauntlets and the feet. Both are absolutely safe to remove.