Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C...c...c...clothes?!? What kind of Argonian do you think I am?!?!... Ok.. I admit it, I do wear clothes (The Fur Armor showing the most skin), but that's because I have yet to find something to wear, mod or otherwise, that works as protection and shows most of my handsome Argonian self.

If you mean IRL, no, I prefer to relax in my fursuit (Minus the head, it gets hot with that thing on for more than an hour, even with the fan in the muzzle), which means a mostly nekkid fox sits at the PC, and yes, I am aware that most people will find that odd. Once summer rolls around I might not do that as I'm not certain how cool I can keep my apt., summer heat+fursuit, likely won't mix well, not that it'll stop me from going to meetups.. but will definitely limit my time suited. :P :)

C...c...c...clothes?!? What kind of Argonian do you think I am?!?!... Ok.. I admit it, I do wear clothes (The Fur Armor showing the most skin), but that's because I have yet to find something to wear, mod or otherwise, that works as protection and shows most of my handsome Argonian self.

If you mean IRL, no, I prefer to relax in my fursuit (Minus the head, it gets hot with that thing on for more than an hour, even with the fan in the muzzle), which means a mostly nekkid fox sits at the PC, and yes, I am aware that most people will find that odd. Once summer rolls around I might not do that as I'm not certain how cool I can keep my apt., summer heat+fursuit, likely won't mix well, not that it'll stop me from going to meetups.. but will definitely limit my time suited. :tongue: :smile:

There is the Marsh Armor-Custom Ebony Argonian mod.

If you mean IRL, no, I prefer to relax in my fursuit (Minus the head, it gets hot with that thing on for more than an hour, even with the fan in the muzzle), which means a mostly nekkid fox sits at the PC, and yes, I am aware that most people will find that odd. Once summer rolls around I might not do that as I'm not certain how cool I can keep my apt., summer heat+fursuit, likely won't mix well, not that it'll stop me from going to meetups.. but will definitely limit my time suited. :P :)

Damn, now I want a naked Drohung scalesuit even more. I'd just wear that instead of clothing all the time.

But no, the mod clothes are a specific outfit that my current DnD character (the one who died and I got revived, yay), who is a draconian, wears in cities and castles and stuff, and then nothing while exploring. I want his outfit in-game. He's also only a teenager, so yeah...

Just curious but in skyrim is there any way to be fully protected yet at the same time be treated as "naked" by NPCs. I play argonian a lot and I often embarrass Vilja and other NPCS because of the culture gap but it is a pain not to at least have some armor and I find some armors to might as well be air. What do they use to detect nudity in this game anyway is it the presence or lack of armor or clothes or the value of them like the last 2 TES games?

Just curious but in skyrim is there any way to be fully protected yet at the same time be treated as "naked" by NPCs. I play argonian a lot and I often embarrass Vilja and other NPCS because of the culture gap but it is a pain not to at least have some armor and I find some armors to might as well be air. What do they use to detect nudity in this game anyway is it the presence or lack of armor or clothes or the value of them like the last 2 TES games?

They check to see if what you are wearing uses only the naked body texture or model, Aka, the base naked armor addon or a color variation thereof. I have a few armor sets of mine to get them to use naked dialogue while I'm armored. I do it all based on the reputation my character is supposed to have.

Note that the check only applies to body slot 32.

Edited by Drohung