Derok

Just curious but in skyrim is there any way to be fully protected yet at the same time be treated as "naked" by NPCs. I play argonian a lot and I often embarrass Vilja and other NPCS because of the culture gap but it is a pain not to at least have some armor and I find some armors to might as well be air. What do they use to detect nudity in this game anyway is it the presence or lack of armor or clothes or the value of them like the last 2 TES games?

Argonian wear clothing and armor even in black marsh.

If you are talking about the time they didn't, that was so long ago it does not connect to today argonians.

And you can use skin armor spells.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious but in skyrim is there any way to be fully protected yet at the same time be treated as "naked" by NPCs. I play argonian a lot and I often embarrass Vilja and other NPCS because of the culture gap but it is a pain not to at least have some armor and I find some armors to might as well be air. What do they use to detect nudity in this game anyway is it the presence or lack of armor or clothes or the value of them like the last 2 TES games?

Argonian wear clothing and armor even in black marsh.

If you are talking about the time they didn't, that was so long ago it does not connect to today argonians.

And you can use skin armor spells.

Unless you're me. Then you still stick to the culture of the past.

You have to show that fursuit of yours... I'd do the same thing ad you if I had a fursuit, tho I'd wear it as a pajama.

Little too warm to wear as pajamas, Mind I did fall asleep in mine, woke up 4hrs later and I was very warm and beginning to sweat, If you keep you room/place cool however you might pull it off 55-60 Degrees, still I wouldn't suggest it as you'd have to wash it a lot which would eventually ruin the integrity of the suit. Cleaning a suit is time consuming (You have to hand wash them, then hang dry them w/fan, then brush out the fur).Typically to minimize washes while attending conventions you use anti-bacterial Fabreeze then wash the suit thoroughly after the convention. As for pictures, don't have any of me in it yet, I do have the ones that the fabricator gave with his friend modelling the suit (Makes the suit look stocky, I can only guess his friend was a few inches shorter than me). Not to mention would you really want to wear a $1250.00+ (What my suit cost me) Pair of pajamas and risk wearing it out in a few months? :tongue:

Edit, here's one of the shots of the completed suit:http://t.facdn.net/[email protected]

Edited by NyteKitsune

So, UBR progress is going good. I'm quite pleased with it! It should be good for Tuesday!

Also, anyone know how I could get a costume for this character together?

Here's the character.

I really need to get an outfit of him together for a LARP I'm in.

And then I'll steal everyone's silverware.

NOTHING CAN SAVE YOUR FORKS.

Not to mention would you really want to wear a $1250.00+ (What my suit cost me) Pair of pajamas and risk wearing it out in a few months?

I don't invite what was I thinking when I write that about the pajama yesterday lol... Tho... An onesie it's totally a valid choice and a lot cheaper hahaha. Maybe I'd get some paw slippers! And I'll see your image later... The forums coding is wonky on mobile v:

Also drohung, have I ever told you that I'm in love with your argonian?

Not to mention would you really want to wear a $1250.00+ (What my suit cost me) Pair of pajamas and risk wearing it out in a few months?

I don't invite what was I thinking when I write that about the pajama yesterday lol... Tho... An onesie it's totally a valid choice and a lot cheaper hahaha. Maybe I'd get some paw slippers! And I'll see your image later... The forums coding is wonky on mobile v:

Well, that's a new one. Thanks!

ADDITION: Wasn't my load order requested on here? I can upload it tomorrow morning if anyone's interested.

Edited by Drohung

I've seen the onsie thing done, pretty easy to add a tail to those if you're a feline, canine, reptile, etc. as for the foot and hand paws, you could have hand paws made, and you could probably find "Foot paw" slippers, I know they're out there, then for the head if you didn't want a full head you can always buy horns, ears or whatever pre-made attached to a headband or part of a hood (Try Etsy)