Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo the Chameleon skin is very pretty. I do like CBBE, I've tried the other body mods too. Hmm. I think this time I'll do non-physics bounce, maybe just for the tail. HAs anyone found HDT beast tails for the beasts race? I'm also pretty sure there is a wolf race, but not the wolf race I'm thinking of, it was done by a female modder, unless my memory is foggy.

I'm curious to see a new updated shot of the beast legs, Drohung, more up close view of them, is it too much to ask for another picture? I understand if it's too much, I can wait. Hopefully your days are going good!

I'll get a new shot when I can! Kinda want to finish some more stuff on a picture before trying to get another screenshot.

There is but the tail goes bananas all the time. HDT is also a pain to work with.

I also would like a screenahot!

Drohung. This mod changes the legs only right?

The feet, the tail some, the hands, and the body. So pretty much everything.

The feet everyone knows about.

The legs get an adjusted angle and slight length ratio adjustments for the feet (proportions)

The tail is made thicker and isn't pasted onto the ass. It looks proper.

The hands get the new claws.

Also yes, will it change animations and/or skeleton?

Because forgot to mention That mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35717/?

It does not edit the animations or skeletons, no.

I use XP32 to get my weapon positions and slightly adjusted proportions for my character, so I can say that for a fact.

Are there plans to convert the clothing in the game? I'm just asking because itd be nice to not have my mage wear armor.

I can wait for a while after the release of there are plans. And if there aren't, I can deal.

Edited by niravair

Will the Khajiit tail be altered? I've always been bugged by its cartoonish club like appearance.

The model itself, no.

Are there plans to convert the clothing in the game? I'm just asking because itd be nice to not have my mage wear armor.

I can wait for a while after the release of there are plans. And if there aren't, I can deal.

Aye, clothing is planned, although I need to check the files and see if Damian did clothing too or not.

Will the Khajiit tail be altered? I've always been bugged by its cartoonish club like appearance.

The model itself, no.

Aye, clothing is planned, although I need to check the files and see if Damian did clothing too or not.

Clothing and "boots" were included in Damian's file, and it is mostly working in game already. I'm little worried you don't know it since you are almost releasing the mod. I know how I sound, sorry about that.

The model itself, no.

Clothing and "boots" were included in Damian's file, and it is mostly working in game already. I'm little worried you don't know it since you are almost releasing the mod. I know how I sound, sorry about that.

I'm having to do a lot of corrections to Damian's files due to the new updates to the body models that he doesn't have, the folder reorganization, a good fifty texture mismatches, and a variety of other issues. I've been mostly focusing on the armor so far, so I didn't have time to check the clothing until now.

No offense to Damian, but there are a lot of issues with his files, including a few that caused some crashes due to mismatching things outside of textures.