Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, guys, UBR is almost done.

Stahhpp!

Stop teasing us Drohung! :sad:

I haven't been teasing you guys, I'm serious. It's almost done, and I'm getting it done. It's slow work, having so little time, but I promised I'd get it done and I am!

No date will be put up this time, but I have a few people whipping me to work on it. It'll be ready when my job lets up this next week.

Looking forward to it brah, in the meantime, I'll uh.. fry. Friggin hot here in Seattle and I don't have air conditioning. Really have to find a fan, might see if my sister can hunt me down a small cheap one for my apt.

ouch, I would melt there, I have never been good with the heat at all summer is my worst season. Wish me luck as I start a part time job on monday, all outdoor work. At least it will be during the morning til the afternoon so I will avoid the worst of it.

Funny too, I complain about heat, yet I'm 1/2 Hawaiian, being raised in Seattle, Wa might have a bit to do with my intolerance of heat. I'm sure if I'd been raised on the islands I wouldn't be bothered as much. But no, I'm a temperate climate kinda guy, prefer cool weather, mountains and snow!

I hate the cold, I mean a lot of heat is bad, but cold feet? Hell no.

Once my dad turned down the heat to a whopping 10C since he likes the cold. I woke up from the cold desperately look for socks while crying, found just one pair and I felt betrayed, my room has stone floor, feels great when it hot, but a nightmare when it cold. It was 3 am and everyone asleep. I fled into a closed storage room where we store our winter clothing and slept on the floor since it was warm there.

Most epic night of my life.

Edited by Boombro