Derok

Who cares about couple of days now? We have been waiting for years, it doesn't matter. Make good screenshots with pretty enb, slap a nice heading on top of the informative description and then make the mod available. You can't hurry things up and possibly screw the initial wow effect with half done thing. (Besides I'm playing fallout 4 right now so i don't really care at the moment not that anyone cared about what i want to say :) ) Edited by starfis

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was Senviro who rapidly made some very awesome UBR art and shared it here last year. I saved it, but cool artists normally want people to ask for explicit permission before using their stuff.

I haven't looked for a couple of weeks, but everything sounds pretty nice around here, besides DrakeTheDragon and Derok having uncertainties about their goals and respects. I don't want anyone to leave, particularly neither of you; I like believing that threads never really die, someone new can always read everything and then gush about how grateful or interested they are. Unless some jerk locks the thread, then it's dead.

Edit: Man Drohung, you get a lot of days off!

Edited by Voldearag

Oh, well someone actually reads my posts. I might sound sad these days, but is quite the opposite. I wouldn't leave until the mod is released, for what is worth.

What is the art Senviro made? From what I remember he just made some weird Argonian pictures, probably while he was drunk.

Sorry about the times I haven't visibly reacted to what you've said. For everyone who responds there are probably about five who don't, but they're still there.

Okay good it was Senviro. Yes, the pictures were creative, but they used the URB body in them is what's important. Others drew things too, but those were my favorites.

Come to think of it, the purpose of them at the time might have been for official nexus art, so perhaps using them is fine.

This thread... This thread looks like a Lovecraft abomination, the true fear of the unknown, something you don't even know what you are looking at, something... Ok, seriously. When the mod is finally released, it would be alot simpler to ask question due to the ability to create discussions, anything about lore related stuff, suggestions, and it will become much easier to fix bugs. I'll probably read most comments. There will probably be no space for off topic though. And I won't leave modding. I have no idea what my mods will be, but I'll think about something. Edited by Derok