Derok

Welp. This is bad. I made second account only because my first got bugged and it was not unable to login into nexus program

Then you should PM a moderator ASAP and tell them the situation before you get banned perhaps bben I have seen him listen to PM requests.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeh, I'm not putting down your style, but it lacks my priorities. Good luck to you. I can enjoy being any wild new freaky creature shape as long as it's not a human(oid).

Exactly how I feel.

So, back on topic, more progress. Getting closer, and I'm discussing patches with some authors. Getting the messages sent out to them all as soon as I can.

Well, tell them to get a move on!.. JK, looking forward to it, keeping my fingers crossed for a release before my birthday (Feb 19), so you have time. :)

No rush though, Can't wait to see how many downloads we'll get on this mod. And I do hope it's NMM ready, as I'm an idiot when it comes to trying to install manually.

Aye, Happy New Year!

I'll be at work, and though I doubt anyone is up in my neck of the woods, if anyone lives up in Seattle and happens to be near West Seattle.... Stop by the Chevron (Across from Starbucks/Baskin & Robins) and wish me a Happy New Year in person. Otherwise, Be safe, Don't drink and drive.