Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drohung, I already said Bilo would get some credit for starting the mod. I also said that Sundracon did a great work with the male body mesh as it used to have a gap where the underwear would be. It's too late now, but I wish we could have set something more efficent, like a Dropbox.

I'm back. I like all the news, besides Drohung's computer dieing, sorry for that. Lots of interesting new links and titles I need to look at. Like before, I'm rewarded that Drohung is as invested in and attached to this mod as he seems to be, thanks for that.

Edit: And Dragon The Game looks amazing and now I've backed it.

Edited by Voldearag

I'm back. I like all the news, besides Drohung's computer dieing, sorry for that. Lots of interesting new links and titles I need to look at. Like before, I'm rewarded that Drohung is as invested in and attached to this mod as he seems to be, thanks for that.

Edit: And Dragon The Game looks amazing and now I've backed it.

Yea the goal's been reached! X3

I'm so excited!

I read some of the reviews on steam for Dragon The Game, and it looks.. problematic to me. In Skyrim right now I have switched to playing a hooman, and modded her to look like a tiefling. My follower is khajiit, so I'm still following this mod. http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Christinas_edification/media/Skyrim/ScreenShot91_zps6uvkpujy.png.html

There are many scams out there, or simply ambitious project made by very incompetent developers. so I warn you. Don't trust too much early access games on steam, and buy them only if the current build is somewhat playable. It happened with a game I was really hyped with, and ended up being abandoned by the devs after they ran out of all money.

I'm hearing everything you say in Sans' voice. I bet the Dragon owners are cool enough to at least honestly try, and I'm willing to gamble $35 on a game I'd enjoy as much as that. It doesn't sound like it's to be a MMO, which is great for those of me without much of an internet connection.

If you buy early access games on Steam, you're gonna have a bad time.

Well, jokes aside, I don't roleplay as Sans and my avatar is mostly a joke. The game is great, but didn't last much for me. Also the fandom is a weird place.

Edited by Derok

Not all the time.

Grim dawn is EA, and coming out full soon, one of the best games I have played. Same for long dark (hardcore frostfall.) And darkest that came out from EA.

I have my eyes on ark right now. No idea out the full dates is. But crossing my fingers.

Not all the time.

Grim dawn is EA, and coming out full soon, one of the best games I have played. Same for long dark (hardcore frostfall.) And darkest that came out from EA.

I have my eyes on ark right now. No idea out the full dates is. But crossing my fingers.

It's fine, because it's already a game, and it's not just selling an idea and the promise of something else.