Derok

I've waited two years for this mod, I've seen my world turn upside down as I lost all my fluff I once heat dear, vur xkhata vi darastrix sio. I can wait one more day.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone, I'm setting up the mod page while things compile. I'm having internet troubles, so if it's not out tonight, it'll be out tomorrow during my break or in the evening.

Everything I needed to do is DONE. Thus, I have NO excuse to not get it to you guys before work on Monday.

If anyone wants, feel free to message me on Skype (name is rhemliv) and ask about the last bits of progress!

If anyone has old UBR screenshots from relevant versions (Like Damian's) I'd love images for the mod page. Also, how much would people want a Steam version?

EDIT

Look guys, I'm not being lazy!

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg576/Drohung-DragonNinja/UBRPAGE_zpsnifstef5.jpg

Edited by Drohung

Cool name. By message you on Skyrim, you meant Steam right? You've reminded me of my wish for a multiplayer Skyrim. I don't give a shoe about a Steam version, I'd fight back against the jerks who only upload their mods to Steam by refusing them mine, if it were mine. You're devoted, thanks again.

Cool name. By message you on Skyrim, you meant Steam right? You've reminded me of my wish for a multiplayer Skyrim. I don't give a shoe about a Steam version, I'd fight back against the jerks who only upload their mods to Steam by refusing them mine, if it were mine. You're devoted, thanks again.

I meant Skype, oops. But yes, it's good to know one opinion about a steam version. I'm giving you guys what you deserve, a finally completed mod.

EDIT

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg576/Drohung-DragonNinja/UBRPAGE_zpsnifstef5.jpg[

So close!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by starfis

I meant Skype, oops. But yes, it's good to know one opinion about a steam version. I'm giving you guys what you deserve, a finally completed mod.

This might be inappropriate to say in such a tense moment; but man, how do you make gifs show up properly ?

I think Dro got sidetracked yesterday.. How about today Dro... That way I can try out UBR tomorrow? My day off. :smile: GIT 'ER DONE!

Sidetracked? No, I just work eighteen hours over the weekend.

Been there.. know how that goes.. Let me guess.. needed to cover for someone... unless you work 12+ Hour shifts like I used to (BTW if you don't, don't do it), Pay was good, but after 3mo of that I was a wreck... not that my current job working graveyards is much better... I'm lucky to see daylight. lol, But at least it isn't 12hr shifts.

Edited by NyteKitsune

Alright everyone, I'm setting up the mod page while things compile. I'm having internet troubles, so if it's not out tonight, it'll be out tomorrow during my break or in the evening.

Everything I needed to do is DONE. Thus, I have NO excuse to not get it to you guys before work on Monday.

If anyone wants, feel free to message me on Skype (name is rhemliv) and ask about the last bits of progress!

If anyone has old UBR screenshots from relevant versions (Like Damian's) I'd love images for the mod page. Also, how much would people want a Steam version?

EDIT

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg576/Drohung-DragonNinja/UBRPAGE_zpsnifstef5.jpg

yay! for an moment there I thought I jinxed it..... :P