Derok

I'm very tempted but I'll just show you a screen.

The underwear is "lore friendly".

p67CMgU.jpg

There's a long tedious work to fix the armor. But I won't give up.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's basically a linen loincloth and bra. It actually doesn't cover underneath, But there isn't another way I can design underwear because of the size of the tail. The vanilla underwear had the tail clipping straight through the cloth and that's why I wanted to make a new model. All armor and clothing have this problem, but I wanted to avoid it atleast on the underwear.

Edited by Derok

I didn't think I would say this, but I like the underwear! Great job, whichever one of you made it. On the sad side though I've gone without seeing female argonians for long enough that I forgot they had boobs. : / I... rrrrrr I want that chest smoothed down to a salamander chest really badly. And actually with a smooth chest like that it would be funny and fitting for her to still wear the bra, perhaps to the argonians it doesn't make any more or less sense than the loincloth. "Keeps the scaleless from commenting."

Thanks for the screenshot, and of course for converting armor, non-clipping legs are going to make me so happy. Next I want to see her in all the different argonian retextures.

I didn't think I would say this, but I like the underwear! Great job, whichever one of you made it. On the sad side though I've gone without seeing female argonians for long enough that I forgot they had boobs. : / I... rrrrrr I want that chest smoothed down to a salamander chest really badly. And actually with a smooth chest like that it would be funny and fitting for her to still wear the bra, perhaps to the argonians it doesn't make any more or less sense than the loincloth. "Keeps the scaleless from commenting."

Thanks for the screenshot, and of course for converting armor, non-clipping legs are going to make me so happy. Next I want to see her in all the different argonian retextures.

Yeah I wish part of this mod included breast removal for female argonians. perhaps AFTER the main mod is released this could be the next step.

Thank you for all the help, Derok. I've got the mod page prepped and will be working on everything I can too when I'm not working. My work schedule hang been kind. One shouldn't be working 20 hours in one weekend.

Once the armors are fixed (my Nifskope is a horrid mess still) I'll be ready to make sure the ESP is done and tested and we'll get a full release going.

Also, thank you for your words, Drake, even if you don't see this. I'm glad that you and some of the community understand just how hellish life can be.

To Derok or Drohung or whoever actually is working or has worked on the project, do you mind sharing the latest files so other people can take a look at it and pick it up and continue working on it as well? To make sure the progress that has been made doesn't get lost incase you stop working on it due to unforseen cirumstances.

To do list:

☑ Add underwear

☐ Assing paths for the beast races armors in the CK

☐ Fix textures on boots

☐ Clean the mod from unnecessary files Damian left here for some reason

Make boots for Khajiit Assign paths for Khajiit boots, but only naked feet showing for the first version of the mod

I'm gonna finish this. No need to release now.

To do list:

☑ Add underwear

☐ Assing paths for the beast races armors in the CK

☐ Fix textures on boots

☐ Clean the mod from unnecessary files Damian left here for some reason

Make boots for Khajiit Assign paths for Khajiit boots, but only naked feet showing for the first version of the mod

I'm gonna finish this. No need to release now.

Update me every day if you can. I've got some time to work on it too, specifically the ESP. Focus on the NIFs