Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dunmer armor on Solstheim probably won't be included for a while, regrettably that's where I started and I haven't found any other armor yet. A few sets of regular clothing look wonderful though, I keep dying but this isn't a level 7 island after all. I'm still only happy because of this, it's really good.

just deleted all of my mods to switch over to workshop as many as i could and to fix sound swapping issues, and now everything feels so neat and tidy in my data folder, i have all of my non workshop mods contained so they're easy to replace, and the workshop ones just download, so i don't have to keep track of them

feels good

Nice to see my banner up. People already asking to edit it, lol. Sorry, but if anyone edits it it'll be me. I may eventually and a border to it. Some celtic-style scrollwork would look nice, may browse the web for some already drawn as I'm sure there's someone out there that's already done some which would save me alot of time (would credit the artist of the scrollwork).

just deleted all of my mods to switch over to workshop as many as i could and to fix sound swapping issues, and now everything feels so neat and tidy in my data folder, i have all of my non workshop mods contained so they're easy to replace, and the workshop ones just download, so i don't have to keep track of them

feels good

That is a very risky if they were not simple mods.

feels good

That is a very risky if they were not simple mods.

oh it's fine, i usually try not to download complicated ones, so they're all pretty simple, I think the most "complicated" one i have is the inigo follower mod

No loincloth version please. I have no idea how to use nifscope

I don't either, but it's probably very easy to figure out. From what's been said here I imagine it's just a matter of clicking on the loincloth then clicking on a delete button, probably just pressing delete on your keyboard would work, then clicking File and finally on something like Save or Export.

I wouldn't trouble the makers with doing that, since they would have to upload it somewhere besides the Nexus too and the link would either eventually expire or get lost in the thread. You can probably do it yourself.

I hope this helps, this is how i did it

you can also go to flags > hidden instead, which is what I ACTUALLY did, but if you guys just want to delete them, this is how

http://i.imgur.com/uW5mpuw.png

http://i.imgur.com/zL9klnp.png

http://i.imgur.com/ORPVxtc.png