Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In b4 all of the squeeing.

Well done gentlemen, today is very happy day. It looks like there's some clipping in the legs of the female khajiit in the third image though.

It's funny because it happens only when the slider is between min and max. No idea how I fix that, obviously.

There are several reasons this could occur. I can look into in a few days.

Edited by DoggoneDoggy

Hey guys.. I did notice the UBR page is a little bland for people checking out the mod, so I doodled up this at work last night to pretty the page up a little. If you like it, please use it.. and list me as the contributing artist. :smile:

looks fine to me, my brain saw it as an r right away

by the way, i wanted to modify a different mod to use the same folder structure as this one, how would I do that? i don't understand what I'm looking at when i open UBR in the editor, how do you force the character models to be overridden like that to a specific path in the data files / change the reference to a different one so i can move the files?

That's not how R's work...

Hey! No picking on my backwards "R"! It's called artistic expression! But, please, use it guys if you like it. As for the mod, installed it yesterday before leaving for work, haven't messed around with it yet though.

That's not how R's work...

Hey! No picking on my backwards "R"! It's called artistic expression! But, please, use it guys if you like it. As for the mod, installed it yesterday before leaving for work, haven't messed around with it yet though.

Looks like a double head trophy

Hey, I like it. I'll test it in the mod page right now.