FNIS Doesnt recognize I have Sexlab mods,

AnthonyCoraisBukarta

SO I used to use Skyrim thru Vortex. Ive been using it for like 2 years. When I add Sexlab mods, the FNIS woul have this big long list before it began running of all the mods and animations I had included. Everything worked great.

Now I am trying to start Skyrim Special Edition. I installed the SE version of all my mods. But FNIS doesnt recognize that I have them. ANd when I play the game, whenever I initaite a sex scene, the characters stand where they were and I hear the audio of whatever scene was initated. Restarting the scene does nothing but move the players and NPCs slightly forward with them still standing up.

Now, to avoid some common advice:

1. I DO used Vortex to start FNIS. I always have.

2. I HAVE tried to run it seperately as an admin. That gave me the same exact response.

3. I have run the consistance check and it revealed nothing.

4.FNIS runs fine, but its ignoring my sexlab mods.

Here is the results when I run the program

FNIS Behavior V7.6 12/17/2020 5:56:50 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\FNIS\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<
Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Creature Pack not installed
0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
1 Warning(s).

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\FNIS\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Something tells me you installed FNIS manually ?

Looking at the error you are getting FNIS can't possible be running fine.

Make sure your RED path looks like the GREEN path and you're OK

Cheers

-=DD=-

SO I used to use Skyrim thru Vortex. Ive been using it for like 2 years. When I add Sexlab mods, the FNIS woul have this big long list before it began running of all the mods and animations I had included. Everything worked great.

Now I am trying to start Skyrim Special Edition. I installed the SE version of all my mods. But FNIS doesnt recognize that I have them. ANd when I play the game, whenever I initaite a sex scene, the characters stand where they were and I hear the audio of whatever scene was initated. Restarting the scene does nothing but move the players and NPCs slightly forward with them still standing up.

2. I HAVE tried to run it seperately as an admin. That gave me the same exact response.

1 Warning(s).

I feel like this is a duplicate topic.

However you installed FNIS - you did it wrong.

FNIS has to be installed - and run from - your game Data directory.

If you are sure of your installation - your FNIS shortcut on the dashboard is incorrect. Edit it to check.

Again - it must point to FNIS in your game Data directory.

1 Warning(s).

OK, it was already shown what your problem was in DD's post.

So I'll post it AGAIN.

Look at your FNIS installation path, it's

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\FNIS\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Now LOOK AT THE PATH FNIS IS EXPECTING TO FIND AND IS COMPLAING THAT IT CAN'T FIND...

>>Warning: Expected generator path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

The part I highlighted in CYAN, (Where YOU have FNIS installed) is DIFFERENT from the Path that FNIS is expecting to find.

The Path to FNIS in the TOP example, needs to match the Path in the Example that FNIS is expecting to find FNIS.

It's that simple, we've had plenty of other people in here with the exact same problem.