BodySlide Application Files Disappeared When Switching Profiles

nt5raham
Go to solution Solved by nt5raham,

v1.3.21 The application files needed to run BodySlide have disappeared from most of my profiles. \Data\Caliente Tools\BodySlide directory tree is still there, but all of the folders are empty except for the __folder_managed_by_vortex files. I was switching from one profile of 325 mods to another profile of 209 mods when this happened. I had just finished using BodySlide in one profile and was preparing to use it in the other.

Since then I've closed/opened Vortex, switched Profiles a couple of times, deployed, but it doesn't help. The profile to which I was switching and is now missing the files is the master from which I cloned the working profile yesterday.

I have 11 profiles in SSE, and the BodySlide files are gone from 9 of them.

Of course I can manually copy the entire directory structure, but I don't know what that will do to Vortex. I am guessing this is something that is supposed to get updated when deploying? That way you can run different profiles with different body types and have a unique installation for each? When I deployed I received no message about "external changes," but that may be something that only happens with mod files.

• Solution

OK, I'm feeling really stupid right now. I'm brand new to BSOS, and I didn't realize it was a "mod" that needed to be enabled and deployed for every profile. Since it is run from the Dashboard I was thinking of it as a tool like xEdit.

Problem solved. Please forgive my ignorance.